DOOM METAL - Topico exclusivo para assuntos relacionados (TAKE 2)

JRM
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: terça out 05, 2010 8:11 am
Contacto:

Re: DOOM METAL - Topico exclusivo para assuntos relacionados (TAKE 2)

Mensagempor JRM » segunda abr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

What are the worst dangers that threaten our children today? Satanism? Drugs? Homosexuality? A culture of violence? Heat exhaustion? What if there was a danger that included all of these? That danger is here, and it's name is GOTH.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » segunda abr 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Já agora e porque no ano passado o trabalho destes gajos rodou por estes lados, aqui fica o novo.
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Brilhando
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 17, 2004 2:42 am

Mensagempor Brilhando » segunda abr 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Eix, o Jovan (vozes) saiu da banda. No more cameroon national team shirt for you :(
Setze jutges d'un jutjat mengen fetge d'un penjat; si el penjat es despengés es menjaria els setze fetges dels setze jutges que l'han jutjat.

Sobral
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 06, 2007 11:08 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Sobral » quarta abr 25, 2012 8:47 pm

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=79902

Swedish metal band Grand Magus is streaming the edit version of the title track from the band's forthcoming sixth full length LP "The Hunt." The album is set for release on May 25, 2012 (EU) and June 5, 2012 (North America) through Nuclear Blast Records.

The track listing for "The Hunt" is as follows:

1. Starlight Slaughter
2. Sword Of The Ocean
3. Valhalla Rising
4. Storm King
5. Silver Moon
6. The Hunt
7. Son Of The Last Breath Part I: Nattfödd Part II: Vedergällning
8. Iron Hand
9. Draksådd

Imagem
Imagem
fun✔ core✔ mosh✔ trends✔

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » quinta abr 26, 2012 8:04 pm

http://buriedsleeper.bandcamp.com/

http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.pt/ Escreveu:Buried Sleeper is a rising young band hailing from the UK, "Colosseum" is the their debut full-length. This beast is filled with 7 tracks of thick, fuzzy doom drenched in cloudy psychedelica. I would say the sound on this thing is somewhere between (early) Torche & Sleep. It's damn heavy, colourful, sometimes energetic, and always high on monumental stoned riffage. Throughout the 53 minutes that is Colosseum, the band manages to create a highly listenable trip. A somewhat rare, mystical & sludgy experience. Surprisingly good album! Grab your limited copy on the Bandcamp page below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Já que estamos numa de Roadburn:

A jet-lagged Sleep shrug off the cobwebs and jam out the opening part of "Dopesmoker" in preparation for the next night's headlining performance on the main stage at the Roadburn Festival held annually in Tilburg, Netherlands.

Cortesia Doommantia. http://www.doommantia.com/
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Indigente
Moderador
Registado: quarta jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

Mensagempor Indigente » sexta jun 08, 2012 9:56 am

Sobral, boas notícias!

Egypt has completed a new record, and it’s currently getting mastered. We are super excited about it. There is not a release date as of yet, hopefully we’ll have some info on that soon. This is just a heads up for those of you that care. An official press release type thing will be coming soon. Here is the album info.

Egypt, Become the Sun
1. Matterhorn
2. The Village is Silent
3. Orb of the Wizardking
4. Stalker
5. Hillside
6. Greenland
7. World Eater
8. Snake Charmer
9. Black Night (Deep Purple)
10. Elk River Fire

Música nova aqui: http://soundcloud.com/alcohawk/02-02-th ... -is-silent
Wine, women and song.

Necurat
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado set 30, 2006 12:21 am

Mensagempor Necurat » sexta jun 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Eish demais :D Não fazia a minima ideia que se tinham juntado de novo.
रघुपित राघव राजाराम पतित पावन सीताराम सीताराम सीताराम भज प्यारे तू सीताराम ईश्वर अल्लाह तेरो नाम सब को सन्मित दे भगवान

If I am good I could add years to my life / I would rather add some life to my years

Sobral
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Sobral » sexta jun 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Nice...o outro CD continua a rodar bastante.
Imagem
fun✔ core✔ mosh✔ trends✔

Dante
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mensagempor Dante » sexta jun 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Artigo sobre a cena Portuguesa no Doomantia. Não fala sobre bandas de doom, mas como o género é a base de tudo o que lá aparece, cá vai.

JUN 29, 2012

Portugal: From Fado to Doom ...

Portugal is the westernmost country of Europe, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on one side and Spain on the other. It is famous for its past conquests, food, ceramics, the Algarve, food and wine and of course Fado, a very melancholic and gloomy style of music. Amália Rodrigues was and is still is the most recognizable Portuguese name in music but, in the past years, Portugal has produced and exported some important names such as Xutos e Pontapés (Rock) Moonspell (Gothic Metal), Madredeus (Fado/Folk), Buraka Som Sistema (Electro/Kuduro) and Mariza (Fado).

The Rock and Metal scenes have been growing a lot in the last few years with the appearance of many underground bands in the Sludge, Stoner, and Doom categories. Men Eater, a Sludge/Stoner band from Lisbon, is one of the most recognized bands.

They combine such influences as Mastodon, High on Fire, Doomriders, Isis, Neurosis, Black Sabbath, etc. They have three successful full-length albums (Hellstone, Vendaval and Gold) which have allowed them to tour Europe and play alongside bands such as Metallica and Mastodon in some Portuguese festivals.

They have also started influencing other underground bands from the north of the country such as Burning Man and Wild Tiger Affair, two young, energetic and hungry bands. "Ronin" (Burning Man) and "Lost Fathers" (Wild Tiger Affair) are two great examples.

In the Stoner territory, the most internationally recognized band in Portugal is Black Bombaim. The power trio hailing from Barcelos take stoner to an all new level. Their latest album, Titans, is a pure demonstration of instrumental pyschedelic stoner rock executed perfectly. Earth Drive and Aspen are two other promissing bands that also do justice to this genre and are growing imensely in the underground, featuring in some national festivals and in some gigs in smaller venues. In a more Rock oriented Stoner vibe, two main bands would have to be Miss Lava and Dapunksportif. Influenced by Kyuss and Queens of the Stone Age, they bring the desert feeling to Portugal. Miss Lava have a new record coming out soon mixed by Matt Hyde (Monster Magnet, Fu Manchu, Slayer, Deftones) and have also participated in the latest Rock In Rio festival in Lisbon. Dapunksportif have their third album, called "Fast Changing World" in the final stages of mixing and mastering and it will be released very soon.

Moving into the darker, slower and more Doom genre, Portugal proudly presents Process of Guilt, LÖBO, Before the Rain and Sinistro. Faemin, the latest release from Process of Guilt, has gotten great reviews on both national and international websites and have started projecting themselves into the international scene. They are definitely the next big thing in Portugal. Before the Rain had a very well acclaimed album released last year named "Frail". It was actually considered by the readers of Metal Storm as the third best doom album of 2011. LÖBO will release their follow-up to "Alma" later on this year. Sinistro are a misterious instrumental band to keep an eye on. They have recently released their surprisingly great self-titled debut that caught everyone off guard. Overall, the Portuguese scene looks pretty healthy. There are dozens of bands being born in the underground that have an honest and DIY approach to music. Shame is there is not so much support from the music industry and music labels here. Still, there are a few that support and promote their artists like Major Label Industries, Lovers and Lollypops, Raging Planet and Rastilho.

LINKS:

Man Eater | Facebook
Burning Man | Facebook
Wild Tiger | Facebook
Black Bombaim | Facebook
Earth Drive | Facebook
Lesaspen | Facebook
Miss Lava | Facebook
Dapunksportif | Facebook
Process of Guilt | Facebook
Lobo | Facebook
Before The Rain | Facebook
Sinistro | Facebook

Major Label Industries
Lovers and Lollypops
Raging Planet
Rastilho

Article By Mark Martins

Indigente
Moderador
Registado: quarta jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

Mensagempor Indigente » terça ago 14, 2012 10:06 am

Quem diria, a Nuclear Blast a apostar no retro/proto Doom.

Parece um digno sucessor do Capricorn.
Wine, women and song.

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » terça ago 14, 2012 10:14 am

E vá lá ao menos apostam numa boa banda.

Sobral
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Sobral » quarta ago 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Indigente Escreveu:Sobral, boas notícias!

Egypt has completed a new record, and it’s currently getting mastered. We are super excited about it. There is not a release date as of yet, hopefully we’ll have some info on that soon. This is just a heads up for those of you that care. An official press release type thing will be coming soon. Here is the album info.

Egypt, Become the Sun
1. Matterhorn
2. The Village is Silent
3. Orb of the Wizardking
4. Stalker
5. Hillside
6. Greenland
7. World Eater
8. Snake Charmer
9. Black Night (Deep Purple)
10. Elk River Fire

Música nova aqui: http://soundcloud.com/alcohawk/02-02-th ... -is-silent

We are pleased to announce that Egypt has signed on with Totem Cat Records to release our new album "Become the Sun." It should drop before the end of the year. We are stoked. We'll have more info about the release soon. You can check out Totem Cat at their Facebook page with the link provided below. They are a small label with some cool stuff in the works. Go buy some of it...GO.

http://www.facebook.com/totemcatrecords
Imagem
fun✔ core✔ mosh✔ trends✔

Sobral
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Sobral » quinta nov 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Imagem
fun✔ core✔ mosh✔ trends✔

dred_666
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 16, 2006 1:53 am

Mensagempor dred_666 » quinta nov 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Um dos melhores lançamentos do ano pra mim!
Nenhuma distro vai ter isto aqui?

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » domingo nov 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Imagem
"Longing" o novo albúm dos norte americanos Bell Witch em streaming
http://www.cvltnation.com/exclusive-cvl ... g-in-full/

Voltar para “Arquivo 2016 a 2017”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 11 visitantes