The cosmic Joke
- Grimner
- Administrador
- Mensagens: 4290
- Registado: domingo mai 08, 2005 9:41 am
- Localização: Lisboa
- Contacto:
The cosmic Joke
A fig upon this situation
Of which I seem ever in yoke
Damn those Gods that saw me fit
As their private cosmic joke.
For it seems the Drama Queen
Saw my life as fitting King
Ceasing seldom to provoke
Yet new pains for me to choke.
Like a puppet on a string
I am dragged across the stage
Quoting lines of silly play,
Of whose outcome I have weaned.
I feel victim of a gag,
Which dispenses mirth and Humour
For who's wont of a punchline
When they have a punching bag?
Might as well just spread the rumour:
"Come and see the gods' own freak
Turn him round and have your kicks
No remorse on his behind;
Try it, test him, you will find,
Sad he may be, but not weak.
Come and see the Gods' own freak!"
You, kind reader, will forgive
All the venom I keep spurting
But what else to do?, Mayhaps grieve,
Bitch and moan, and loose my cool?
No. 'Tis better, I believe
To use sarcasm as the tool
Upon which I find reprieve
Of the lot of being Gods' Fool.
Desabafo meu.
Of which I seem ever in yoke
Damn those Gods that saw me fit
As their private cosmic joke.
For it seems the Drama Queen
Saw my life as fitting King
Ceasing seldom to provoke
Yet new pains for me to choke.
Like a puppet on a string
I am dragged across the stage
Quoting lines of silly play,
Of whose outcome I have weaned.
I feel victim of a gag,
Which dispenses mirth and Humour
For who's wont of a punchline
When they have a punching bag?
Might as well just spread the rumour:
"Come and see the gods' own freak
Turn him round and have your kicks
No remorse on his behind;
Try it, test him, you will find,
Sad he may be, but not weak.
Come and see the Gods' own freak!"
You, kind reader, will forgive
All the venom I keep spurting
But what else to do?, Mayhaps grieve,
Bitch and moan, and loose my cool?
No. 'Tis better, I believe
To use sarcasm as the tool
Upon which I find reprieve
Of the lot of being Gods' Fool.
Desabafo meu.
Última edição por Grimner em segunda mar 13, 2006 10:29 pm, editado 2 vezes no total.
Eu já vi o raxx num papo seco
Hordes of Yore webpage
Hordes of Yore webpage
-
Svandis [RIP]
- Grimner
- Administrador
- Mensagens: 4290
- Registado: domingo mai 08, 2005 9:41 am
- Localização: Lisboa
- Contacto:
Vicissitudes de às vezes escrever directamente para o PC, e postar sem prestar grande a tenção a correcções posteriors. Provavelmente teria I'm the victim em vez de I feel vitctim, e corrigi sem prestar atenção. Aliás, agora, acho que não seria a unica coisa que corrigiria, quer por erro, quer por gosto.
E obrigado.
E obrigado.
- DeMonica
- Metálico(a)
- Mensagens: 178
- Registado: segunda fev 20, 2006 11:34 pm
- Localização: Lisboa
- Contacto:
Está muito bom. Thanks for sharing.
"Nothing to prove/Just a hellish Rock&Roll freak/You call your Metal black/It's just spastic lame and weak" - Darkthrone - Too Old Too Cold EP (2006) - www.myspace.com/deusexmonica
- Grimner
- Administrador
- Mensagens: 4290
- Registado: domingo mai 08, 2005 9:41 am
- Localização: Lisboa
- Contacto:
Como tambem é meu, mesma temática e mesmo sentimento geral, partilho no mesmo tópico:
I thought that for once, I'd been granted reprieve
I hoped that my life now'd be sugary sweet
And dulled all my senses in delicious deceit
Oblivious to this new card rolled up on fate's sleeve
My dreams now seem dreary, paltry, naive
My pain's like a burden I can never compete,
All hopes I've risen are met with defeat
Their shattering ruins, all I'm left to grieve.
I fear all my life's entrapped in a vessel
Which sails to oblivion, Loki steering the wheel
My ghosts are the oarsmen, the compass my will
Which losing its north ever points in reversal
Yet there is one more irony my fates do allow
For all the cruel pranks played on me by my past
It seems that my pranksters saved their best for last:
Through all of my grievance, I'll survive... somehow
I thought that for once, I'd been granted reprieve
I hoped that my life now'd be sugary sweet
And dulled all my senses in delicious deceit
Oblivious to this new card rolled up on fate's sleeve
My dreams now seem dreary, paltry, naive
My pain's like a burden I can never compete,
All hopes I've risen are met with defeat
Their shattering ruins, all I'm left to grieve.
I fear all my life's entrapped in a vessel
Which sails to oblivion, Loki steering the wheel
My ghosts are the oarsmen, the compass my will
Which losing its north ever points in reversal
Yet there is one more irony my fates do allow
For all the cruel pranks played on me by my past
It seems that my pranksters saved their best for last:
Through all of my grievance, I'll survive... somehow
-
Svandis [RIP]
-
zeca w.m [RIP]
Epa, todos os textos que leio aqui tem que sempre aparecer a palavra God... Não percebo mas pronto
Ainda por cima é so negatividade. Disso está o mundo farto, escrever algo mais positivo ou "light" seria uma melhor aposta a todos os níveis penso eu.
Mas de certa forma é boa questionar a vida e até Deus, pode ser que as respostas vão surgindo com o tempo, claro que sim
Mas de certa forma é boa questionar a vida e até Deus, pode ser que as respostas vão surgindo com o tempo, claro que sim
-
Svandis [RIP]
- Grimner
- Administrador
- Mensagens: 4290
- Registado: domingo mai 08, 2005 9:41 am
- Localização: Lisboa
- Contacto:
zeca w.m Escreveu:Epa, todos os textos que leio aqui tem que sempre aparecer a palavra God... Não percebo mas prontoAinda por cima é so negatividade. Disso está o mundo farto, escrever algo mais positivo ou "light" seria uma melhor aposta a todos os níveis penso eu.
Mas de certa forma é boa questionar a vida e até Deus, pode ser que as respostas vão surgindo com o tempo, claro que sim
Quanto a respostas sobre Deus, já as fiz e encontrei a resposta há muito tempo. Loki pode ser o Deus brincalhão por excelencia, mas caso YHVH exista, rouba-lhe a coroa do sadismo por mérito.
E, o tom é, se não jocoso, sarcástico, ou mesmo uma forma de aligeirar problemas através de exercicios de escrita. Não me agarro a uma divindade para fazer desaparecer os problemas que são comuns a todas as pessoas que vivem, nem toda a gente vê Deus como Prozac e a Igreja como a farmácia de serviço. Os "Deuses" que menciono ( e se calhar não é mau considerar que o deus da biblia está longe de ser o unico, na mente de muitos, a ser merecedor desse titulo), são apenas forças do destino, que às vezes nos pregam partidas, personificadas para que o sujeito poético tenha algo a que se dirigir.
Última edição por Grimner em sexta set 15, 2006 10:41 pm, editado 1 vez no total.
- bella-morte
- Ultra-Metálico(a)
- Mensagens: 1128
- Registado: domingo set 18, 2005 9:56 am
- Localização: Fundão/Santa Maria da Feira
-
Zero [RIP]
Voltar para “Arquivo 2004 a 2009”
Quem está ligado:
Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 102 visitantes
