Metal News - 2022

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
Psychoneurosis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Re: Metal News - 2022

Mensagempor Psychoneurosis » sexta dez 02, 2022 11:49 am

Metallica e Darkthrone em 2022... What a great year to be alive!
O Homem bebe e a obra nasce!
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever."

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta dez 02, 2022 12:00 pm

albertoguedes
Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor albertoguedes » quarta dez 07, 2022 4:27 pm

Listen to the new track 'Disintegrate I' of Portuguese DeathDoom metalband OAK. The song 'Disintegrate I' is taken from the full-length album "Disintegrate" and will be released world wide on February 10, 2023. 'Disintegrate I' is an extraction of the full album of "Disintegrate".

The story to “Disintegrate” is as aptly as it’s music. The burden and liberation of the Giant, through music and lyrics. “Suddenly, a giant could be heard walking slowly with the weight of the world on his back.” This new narrative is about the liberation of the giant, which after the end of its cycle, will melt under the sun, while its soul leaves its body and floats, glimpsing the present and remembering the past in a few moments.

Tracklist:
1. Disintegrate
Total: 44:48.

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta dez 09, 2022 11:27 am

Imagem
Venerated DARK FORTRESS are calling it quits – but not before bringing their unique, darkened version of black metal to European stages for one last tour. Please find their full statement underneath:
"We are hereby announcing the end of DARK FORTRESS.
This has been coming for a while, and it's been an extremely hard decision. But since we did not want to simply let the band fall apart, we decided to end DARK FORTRESS with a bang, properly and in dignity, something that we owe not only to our fans and to all the people who have supported us for over two decades, but something that we also owe to ourselves.
So we are proudly announcing our final tour together with Co-Headliners The Spirit and special guests Asphagor.
Come and let's celebrate one more time. This will be your last chance to see DARK FORTRESS live."

https://www.facebook.com/centurymedia/p ... 1079399656

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » segunda dez 12, 2022 7:11 pm

The song is taken from the band’s upcoming album "As in Gardens, so in Tombs" which will be released via Season of Mist On January 27, 2023.

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado dez 08, 2018 4:53 am

Mensagempor Keeper » segunda dez 12, 2022 9:20 pm

OVERKILL Reveals Title Of 20th Studio Album

Veteran thrashers OVERKILL have set "Scorched" as the title of their 20th studio album, to be released next year.

The name of the upcoming OVERKILL LP was revealed earlier today by drummer Jason Bittner in a social media post. He shared a few photos of the band's appearance at the Ruhrpott Metal Meeting in Oberhausen, Germany and included the following message: "Last one of the year!!!! See you in 2023 with 'Scorched' - the 20th album in the OVERKILL catalog! Night all!!! Back on a plane home in less than 8 hours, and my weekend is farrrr from done…..more on that soon!"

Earlier in the year, OVERKILL bassist D.D. Verni told Hardrock Haven about the progress of the recording sessions for the band's 20th studio album. He said: "I had almost all of it written when we went out on the tour before COVID, 'cause that's where we were in our cycle. So I had to have my part — the music for the record — pretty much done. I had two songs left that I had to do when I got back home. 'Cause that's where we needed to be, 'cause the record was supposed to come out in the fall of that year or whenever. But then we were, like, 'We've got a little extra time.' And then we had more extra time."

He continued: "It was funny, because usually I'll kind of demo up everything at home, all the songs, and I'll send it out to the guys, and then they'll learn the stuff from the demo and then we'll get together and play. [And then we'll decide] 'Maybe it should be faster or slower' — we kind of noodle around till it feels good in the room. But we weren't able to do that 'cause of COVID. But now that it's taken so long, we could have done that. So, I don't know exactly… This one's still gonna be a bit of an odd record 'cause it was kind of done all remotely — everything. We're gonna put out a record of songs that we've not one single time stood in a room and played together."

As for the musical direction of the new OVERKILL material, Verni said: "Compared to the other ones… It's hard to say. It's maybe got a little bit more SABBATH-y kind of parts in it, a little bit more doomy.

"I know Colin Richardson's gonna mix it," he added. "Poor Colin. We thought we were gonna do it, and then we pushed him off, and then we pushed him off again, and then we pushed him off again. An we said, 'You know what? We'll call you when we're ready.' So whenever that's gonna be, we'll call him again. But we're psyched about that 'cause he's just great. He's a great mixer and a great producer. So if nothing else, it'll sound great."

Richardson previously worked with OVERKILL on 1997's "From The Underground And Below", 2000's "Bloodletting" and 2003's "Killbox 13".

OVERKILL singer Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth previously told 69 Faces Of Rock that the band's new album was tentatively scheduled for an April 2023 release, "followed by a European tour."

Regarding the sound of the new OVERKILL material, Blitz said: "It's gonna be hard to figure it out for me until it actually takes shape. It seems a little bit more eclectic for us. It's riff driven, not rhythm driven. The songs will contain two or three different riffs throughout it — the main [riff] and then two that are kind of secondary riffs, which I think is a little bit unique for us, to be singing over something like that. Heavy, of course. I mean, there's some sledgehammer stuff on it — that kind of big, thick groove. I think the other side of it is that it shows kind of experienced speed, would be the word. Some of them just take off."

In June 2020, Ellsworth told A&P Reacts that the band's new songs were "a natural progression from 'The Grinding Wheel' [2017] and 'The Wings Of War' [2019]. I think when we had done the 'Ironbound' record [2010], it almost became like a trilogy in there — it was kind of like 'Ironbound', 'The Electric Age' [2012] and 'White Devil Armory' [2014], and they seemed to be the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost kind of a thing," he said. "I think we kind of broke the mold a little bit with 'The Grinding Wheel', and then I think a little bit more with 'The Wings Of War'. And on this one, I see it way more. And what I mean by that is that we've used other tools from our toolshed in the past, and that's the slow grind that is coupled with that fast gallop. So it feels like a natural progression, but maybe two records ahead of what 'The Wings Of War' is. And that's probably as objective as I can be."

OVERKILL spent most of 2019 and early 2020 touring in support of its 19th studio LP, "The Wings Of War", which was released nearly four years ago. The disc was recorded at Gear Recording Studio in New Jersey, SKH Studio in Florida and Jrod Productions with engineering handled by Verni and guitarist Dave Linsk. The album was produced by the band while Chris "Zeuss" Harris took care of the mixing and mastering. Travis Smith (NEVERMORE, OPETH, SOILWORK, DEATH) was again enlisted to create the artwork for the album.

"The Wings Of War" marked OVERKILL's recording debut with Bittner (SHADOWS FALL, FLOTSAM AND JETSAM),who joined the band in 2017.

Fonte: https://blabbermouth.net/news/overkill- ... nMbvWT3SbA
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

Soares29
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2020 1:28 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Soares29 » segunda dez 12, 2022 11:15 pm

Keeper Escreveu:

Veteran thrashers OVERKILL have set "Scorched" as the title of their 20th studio album, to be released next year.

The name of the upcoming OVERKILL LP was revealed earlier today by drummer Jason Bittner in a social media post. He shared a few photos of the band's appearance at the Ruhrpott Metal Meeting in Oberhausen, Germany and included the following message: "Last one of the year!!!! See you in 2023 with 'Scorched' - the 20th album in the OVERKILL catalog! Night all!!! Back on a plane home in less than 8 hours, and my weekend is farrrr from done…..more on that soon!"

Earlier in the year, OVERKILL bassist D.D. Verni told Hardrock Haven about the progress of the recording sessions for the band's 20th studio album. He said: "I had almost all of it written when we went out on the tour before COVID, 'cause that's where we were in our cycle. So I had to have my part — the music for the record — pretty much done. I had two songs left that I had to do when I got back home. 'Cause that's where we needed to be, 'cause the record was supposed to come out in the fall of that year or whenever. But then we were, like, 'We've got a little extra time.' And then we had more extra time."

He continued: "It was funny, because usually I'll kind of demo up everything at home, all the songs, and I'll send it out to the guys, and then they'll learn the stuff from the demo and then we'll get together and play. [And then we'll decide] 'Maybe it should be faster or slower' — we kind of noodle around till it feels good in the room. But we weren't able to do that 'cause of COVID. But now that it's taken so long, we could have done that. So, I don't know exactly… This one's still gonna be a bit of an odd record 'cause it was kind of done all remotely — everything. We're gonna put out a record of songs that we've not one single time stood in a room and played together."

As for the musical direction of the new OVERKILL material, Verni said: "Compared to the other ones… It's hard to say. It's maybe got a little bit more SABBATH-y kind of parts in it, a little bit more doomy.

"I know Colin Richardson's gonna mix it," he added. "Poor Colin. We thought we were gonna do it, and then we pushed him off, and then we pushed him off again, and then we pushed him off again. An we said, 'You know what? We'll call you when we're ready.' So whenever that's gonna be, we'll call him again. But we're psyched about that 'cause he's just great. He's a great mixer and a great producer. So if nothing else, it'll sound great."

Richardson previously worked with OVERKILL on 1997's "From The Underground And Below", 2000's "Bloodletting" and 2003's "Killbox 13".

OVERKILL singer Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth previously told 69 Faces Of Rock that the band's new album was tentatively scheduled for an April 2023 release, "followed by a European tour."

Regarding the sound of the new OVERKILL material, Blitz said: "It's gonna be hard to figure it out for me until it actually takes shape. It seems a little bit more eclectic for us. It's riff driven, not rhythm driven. The songs will contain two or three different riffs throughout it — the main [riff] and then two that are kind of secondary riffs, which I think is a little bit unique for us, to be singing over something like that. Heavy, of course. I mean, there's some sledgehammer stuff on it — that kind of big, thick groove. I think the other side of it is that it shows kind of experienced speed, would be the word. Some of them just take off."

In June 2020, Ellsworth told A&P Reacts that the band's new songs were "a natural progression from 'The Grinding Wheel' [2017] and 'The Wings Of War' [2019]. I think when we had done the 'Ironbound' record [2010], it almost became like a trilogy in there — it was kind of like 'Ironbound', 'The Electric Age' [2012] and 'White Devil Armory' [2014], and they seemed to be the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost kind of a thing," he said. "I think we kind of broke the mold a little bit with 'The Grinding Wheel', and then I think a little bit more with 'The Wings Of War'. And on this one, I see it way more. And what I mean by that is that we've used other tools from our toolshed in the past, and that's the slow grind that is coupled with that fast gallop. So it feels like a natural progression, but maybe two records ahead of what 'The Wings Of War' is. And that's probably as objective as I can be."

OVERKILL spent most of 2019 and early 2020 touring in support of its 19th studio LP, "The Wings Of War", which was released nearly four years ago. The disc was recorded at Gear Recording Studio in New Jersey, SKH Studio in Florida and Jrod Productions with engineering handled by Verni and guitarist Dave Linsk. The album was produced by the band while Chris "Zeuss" Harris took care of the mixing and mastering. Travis Smith (NEVERMORE, OPETH, SOILWORK, DEATH) was again enlisted to create the artwork for the album.

"The Wings Of War" marked OVERKILL's recording debut with Bittner (SHADOWS FALL, FLOTSAM AND JETSAM),who joined the band in 2017.

Cá espero esse álbum :metal:

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor Keeper » segunda dez 12, 2022 11:44 pm

Eles tem lançado ótimos álbuns há muitos anos, tenho certeza que com esse não será diferente!

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » terça dez 13, 2022 10:18 pm

Soares29 Escreveu:
Keeper Escreveu:

Cá espero esse álbum :metal:

Wow
(so pelo spam)
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » quarta dez 14, 2022 9:25 am

Que se fodam os Overkill!!
Sadus estão de volta!!!

Soares29
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2020 1:28 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Soares29 » quarta dez 14, 2022 12:44 pm

Keeper Escreveu:Eles tem lançado ótimos álbuns há muitos anos, tenho certeza que com esse não será diferente!

Verdade, não acredito é que saia um "The Years of Decay", esse é único, mas cá espero esse novo álbum.

Quanto a Sadus fico feliz que tenham lançado um novo tema 15 anos depois, uma grande banda de thrash metal da Bay Area que muitas vezes é ignorada.

Psychoneurosis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Mensagempor Psychoneurosis » quarta dez 14, 2022 12:47 pm

Ouvi a nova música de Sadus há dias...
Quer dizer "ouvi", ao fim de um minuto desliguei, que coisa mais plástica e produçãozinha made in Nuclear Blast sem sal nenhum...
Vamos lá ver como soa o álbum todo.
O Homem bebe e a obra nasce!
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever."

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » sexta dez 23, 2022 4:48 pm

O regresso dos Men Eater

Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

Keeper
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor Keeper » sexta dez 23, 2022 10:23 pm

JOEY DEMAIO: MANOWAR Is Working On 'Ass-Kicking' Songs For Next Studio Album

Joey DeMaio says that MANOWAR is working on "ass-kicking" songs for the band's long-awaited new studio album.

Although MANOWAR has released a couple of EPs in recent years — including "The Revenge Of Odysseus (Highlights)", which came out in June — the group hasn't issued a full-length effort since 2012's "The Lord Of Steel".

Asked in a new interview with Germany's Rock Antenne when MANOWAR fans can expect to see a new studio LP, DeMaio said (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "Here's the problem: the stuff that we just released ['The Revenge Of Odysseus'] was a small portion of a huge, huge, big work — much bigger than [1992's] 'The Triumph Of Steel'. And so it was kind of the appetizer. Which a lot of people didn't understand. They were, like, 'What is this shit? Classical music, narrations…' But that music was all composed the way Wagner composed; it was setting the tone for the future of what this big work would be, like a meisterwerk. So a lot of people misunderstood it. Well, while we were planning this big epic about Odysseus, the gentleman who spoke the narration as Odysseus passed away. So now we can't honor him with this huge work, because he's gone; he wouldn't be able to perform it live. So now we are going to condense that into a smaller piece that will, of course, this great Greek story and honor the life of Kostas Kazakos; he was the greatest actor in Greece. So that made us kind of shift gears. So now we're working on songs that are what people would normally expect. Instead of some big, epic, long three-, four-hour piece, now we're gonna be working on songs that I think people would expect from MANOWAR — ass-kicking stuff that will fry the hair on your balls, basically."

According to the bassist, there is a good chance that some of MANOWAR's new material will be performed live on the band's "Crushing The Enemies Of Metal Anniversary Tour '23", which celebrates the band's over-four-decades-long career with focus on four signature MANOWAR albums and their anniversaries: 40th anniversary of "Battle Hymns", 35th anniversary of "Fighting The World", 30th anniversary of "The Triumph Of Steel", 20th anniversary of "Warriors Of The World".

"This anniversary tour, is what it is, we're gonna be playing, hopefully, all the stuff people want, but there'll be a couple of the newer tracks in there — stuff that's hard hitting and kicks ass, because the band now has a different guitar player, a different drummer," he said. "And, of course, that changes the energy structure of the band. It always happens when you have different members come in. They bring their energy to what MANOWAR is. It's still MANOWAR, but with a different personality. It's like a different girlfriend, whatever. You get more information. You mix whisky and beer; you still have a lot of alcohol, but it's a different fun."

Asked if the new MANOWAR album is "pretty much finished," Joey said: "Well, let's say some songs are pretty much finished. Because now that we have a new guitar player, all of a sudden, as I said, it changes things and ideas come: 'Let's try this and try that.'"

Conceived as a "thank you" for the steadfast and passionate support of the Greek Manowarriors, "The Revenge Of Odysseus" is MANOWAR's take on Homer's classic tale of the great hero Odysseus and his long and perilous quest to return to his wife and son, and protect his home and family.

MANOWAR played the first of two "secret" warm-up shows in June at Jovel Music Hall in Münster, Germany. DeMaio and his bandmates were billed as THE LORDS OF STEEL (performing "the music of MANOWAR") for the gig, which marked MANOWAR's debut live appearance with new drummer Dave Chedrick, who has previously played with RAVEN and KILL RITUAL, among others.

Chedrick joined MANOWAR as the replacement for Anders Johannson who announced earlier that day that he would be unable to join MANOWAR on the band's "Crushing The Enemies Of Metal Anniversary Tour '22/'23" due to "family commitments."

Based in Los Angeles, Chedrick has been a metal addict his entire life. Early influences include John Bonham, Neil Peart and, most of all, late MANOWAR drummer Scott Columbus. An accomplished studio musician, Dave is praised for his professionalism, easy-going spirit, and willingness to always go the extra mile in the quest for the perfect sound.

Three months ago, MANOWAR announced that it had recruited metal shred legend Michael Angelo Batio to play guitar for the band on its 2023 "Crushing The Enemies Of Metal" tour. The news came in the wake of guitarist Evandro "EV" Martel's announcement that he was taking a break from touring for a while for "personal reasons".

Batio, who will play his first shows with MANOWAR starting February 2023, is a veteran both in the studio and on stage.

Voted by Guitar One magazine the "No. 1 Fastest Guitar Shredder of All Time", Chicago native Batio is an accomplished musician in many genres, but is best known for his lightning-fast metal performances. He is renowned the world over for his technical mastery of the fretboard, extremely fast picking and his invention, the "MAB Over Under" technique. His ability to play a double-necked and quad-necked guitar using both hands has earned him the respect of fans and fellow musicians alike.

"We've known Michael for many years and have always admired his work," said DeMaio. "His technique is astounding. When we invited him to come and jam with us, we played together at the speed of light. Everything fell into place immediately. We're ready for a killer tour!"

Michael Angelo Batio said: "I could not be more excited! I love metal more than anything, and it doesn't get more metal than MANOWAR! I can't wait to get on stage and play for the MANOWAR fans!"

Martel, who previously played with the Brazilian MANOWAR tribute band KINGS OF STEEL, ended up joining MANOWAR as the replacement for longtime MANOWAR guitarist Karl Logan. This past July, Logan was sentenced to five and a half years in prison for possessing child pornography.

Fonte: https://blabbermouth.net/news/joey-dema ... VTLQtzLcaQ

Eu vou ouvir por curiosidade, porque sou fã da banda. Mas sei que não devo esperar por algo muito bom. :|

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Mensagempor Soulforged » domingo dez 25, 2022 10:16 pm

Keeper Escreveu:
JOEY DEMAIO: MANOWAR Is Working On 'Ass-Kicking' Songs For Next Studio Album

Joey DeMaio says that MANOWAR is working on "ass-kicking" songs for the band's long-awaited new studio album.

Although MANOWAR has released a couple of EPs in recent years — including "The Revenge Of Odysseus (Highlights)", which came out in June — the group hasn't issued a full-length effort since 2012's "The Lord Of Steel".

Asked in a new interview with Germany's Rock Antenne when MANOWAR fans can expect to see a new studio LP, DeMaio said (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "Here's the problem: the stuff that we just released ['The Revenge Of Odysseus'] was a small portion of a huge, huge, big work — much bigger than [1992's] 'The Triumph Of Steel'. And so it was kind of the appetizer. Which a lot of people didn't understand. They were, like, 'What is this shit? Classical music, narrations…' But that music was all composed the way Wagner composed; it was setting the tone for the future of what this big work would be, like a meisterwerk. So a lot of people misunderstood it. Well, while we were planning this big epic about Odysseus, the gentleman who spoke the narration as Odysseus passed away. So now we can't honor him with this huge work, because he's gone; he wouldn't be able to perform it live. So now we are going to condense that into a smaller piece that will, of course, this great Greek story and honor the life of Kostas Kazakos; he was the greatest actor in Greece. So that made us kind of shift gears. So now we're working on songs that are what people would normally expect. Instead of some big, epic, long three-, four-hour piece, now we're gonna be working on songs that I think people would expect from MANOWAR — ass-kicking stuff that will fry the hair on your balls, basically."

According to the bassist, there is a good chance that some of MANOWAR's new material will be performed live on the band's "Crushing The Enemies Of Metal Anniversary Tour '23", which celebrates the band's over-four-decades-long career with focus on four signature MANOWAR albums and their anniversaries: 40th anniversary of "Battle Hymns", 35th anniversary of "Fighting The World", 30th anniversary of "The Triumph Of Steel", 20th anniversary of "Warriors Of The World".

"This anniversary tour, is what it is, we're gonna be playing, hopefully, all the stuff people want, but there'll be a couple of the newer tracks in there — stuff that's hard hitting and kicks ass, because the band now has a different guitar player, a different drummer," he said. "And, of course, that changes the energy structure of the band. It always happens when you have different members come in. They bring their energy to what MANOWAR is. It's still MANOWAR, but with a different personality. It's like a different girlfriend, whatever. You get more information. You mix whisky and beer; you still have a lot of alcohol, but it's a different fun."

Asked if the new MANOWAR album is "pretty much finished," Joey said: "Well, let's say some songs are pretty much finished. Because now that we have a new guitar player, all of a sudden, as I said, it changes things and ideas come: 'Let's try this and try that.'"

Conceived as a "thank you" for the steadfast and passionate support of the Greek Manowarriors, "The Revenge Of Odysseus" is MANOWAR's take on Homer's classic tale of the great hero Odysseus and his long and perilous quest to return to his wife and son, and protect his home and family.

MANOWAR played the first of two "secret" warm-up shows in June at Jovel Music Hall in Münster, Germany. DeMaio and his bandmates were billed as THE LORDS OF STEEL (performing "the music of MANOWAR") for the gig, which marked MANOWAR's debut live appearance with new drummer Dave Chedrick, who has previously played with RAVEN and KILL RITUAL, among others.

Chedrick joined MANOWAR as the replacement for Anders Johannson who announced earlier that day that he would be unable to join MANOWAR on the band's "Crushing The Enemies Of Metal Anniversary Tour '22/'23" due to "family commitments."

Based in Los Angeles, Chedrick has been a metal addict his entire life. Early influences include John Bonham, Neil Peart and, most of all, late MANOWAR drummer Scott Columbus. An accomplished studio musician, Dave is praised for his professionalism, easy-going spirit, and willingness to always go the extra mile in the quest for the perfect sound.

Three months ago, MANOWAR announced that it had recruited metal shred legend Michael Angelo Batio to play guitar for the band on its 2023 "Crushing The Enemies Of Metal" tour. The news came in the wake of guitarist Evandro "EV" Martel's announcement that he was taking a break from touring for a while for "personal reasons".

Batio, who will play his first shows with MANOWAR starting February 2023, is a veteran both in the studio and on stage.

Voted by Guitar One magazine the "No. 1 Fastest Guitar Shredder of All Time", Chicago native Batio is an accomplished musician in many genres, but is best known for his lightning-fast metal performances. He is renowned the world over for his technical mastery of the fretboard, extremely fast picking and his invention, the "MAB Over Under" technique. His ability to play a double-necked and quad-necked guitar using both hands has earned him the respect of fans and fellow musicians alike.

"We've known Michael for many years and have always admired his work," said DeMaio. "His technique is astounding. When we invited him to come and jam with us, we played together at the speed of light. Everything fell into place immediately. We're ready for a killer tour!"

Michael Angelo Batio said: "I could not be more excited! I love metal more than anything, and it doesn't get more metal than MANOWAR! I can't wait to get on stage and play for the MANOWAR fans!"

Martel, who previously played with the Brazilian MANOWAR tribute band KINGS OF STEEL, ended up joining MANOWAR as the replacement for longtime MANOWAR guitarist Karl Logan. This past July, Logan was sentenced to five and a half years in prison for possessing child pornography.

Fonte: https://blabbermouth.net/news/joey-dema ... VTLQtzLcaQ

Eu vou ouvir por curiosidade, porque sou fã da banda. Mas sei que não devo esperar por algo muito bom. :|

Exacto. Eu ouço-os desde 1997, mas eles por essa altura já tinham lançado todos os álbuns excelentes deles... :|

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 9 visitantes