Metal News - 2017

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Re: Metal News - 2016

Mensagempor nekronos » terça jan 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Novo album de Balfor disponivel para pré-encomenda.

Toda a Noticia em: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... black.html

Imagem

"BLACK SERPENT RISING" AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
[2016.12.27]

Ukrainian Black Metal horde BALFOR, featuring members of Khors, Raventale and ex-Hate Forest announced that from today you can pre-order digital copy of their new album "Black Serpent Rising" via the BALFOR BandCamp site at:
https://balfor.bandcamp.com/album/black-serpent-rising

Check out the new BALFOR videoclip "Serpents of the Black Sun":

Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

aBisMo
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Metal News - 2017

Mensagempor aBisMo » quarta jan 04, 2017 12:24 am

ENSLAVED Says A New Album Is Coming This Year

http://www.metalinjection.net/upcoming-releases/enslaved-says-a-new-album-is-coming-this-year
So now with 2017 here and ready to do whatever the hell it's going to do, Enslaved has returned with more good news! A new album! Right at the tail end of a statement from the band thanking everyone for a good year, Enslaved says news of a new album is coming very soon.

https://www.facebook.com/enslaved/posts/10154075811482201:0
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos

Compra & Venda CD, Vinil, Tapes

Venda T-Shirt's & Longsleeves

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: Metal News - 2017

Mensagempor abyssum » quarta jan 04, 2017 6:01 pm

NECROPHOBIC
Regresso dos guitarristas e gravações do novo albúm para o final deste ano.
Imagem

Let’s start this new year with welcoming the two savages Sebastian Ramstedt and Johan Bergebäck back to the band. From today, they will handle the guitars, a part that has been single handed in the recent years.

Why is this happening now? What happened to Fredrik?
– The last couple of years, Fredrik has been handeling all the guitar parts as a single guitarist. He is a great guitar player, but he can’t play two guitars live and to have two guitarists is an important part of our sound - escpcially live. The music is written for two guitars. It has been so in the past and it’s still so today, explains Joakim and continues:
– Lately, I have also come to realize that me and Fredrik are too far from each other on the musical side. Our mindset and our musical roots are too different. Necrophobic is very special in that way that it has very strict, call it rules, on how music shall sound, and not to sound, so with that in mind, along with that one guitar player was ”missing” live, I slowly started to think of this solution - to let Fredrik go. It’s always hard to tell a person to go, especially since we have always got along very well on the personal basis, he’s a great guy, but I had to set the band, and what’s best for the band, in first place. There’s no hard feelings between us. At least not from my side.
Joakim continues:
– Since some time back, a new born relationship started with my old friends, and former band mates, Sebastian and Johan, and that made this line-up change into reality. Sebastian was part of this band for 15 years and Johan for 10 years, so I’m really excited to have them back in the band again and I’m looking forward to what we will accomplish together, both live and on the song writing terms.
So, what are your views on this and how does it feel to be back in Necrophobic?
Sebastian:
– It’s a great honour to be back! It feels like coming home. Necrophobic has, by far, been the band where I can let my creativity flow the most. Joakim’s vision and my way of writing songs has always fit together naturally. The funny thing is that me and Johan never really quit Necrophobic. After years of working closely together we, in the beginning of 2011, said that we needed a break, but it became longer than we expected. I do respect Fredrik’s work in this band. He is a fantastic guitar player and his work with Necrophobic, both as a guitar player and a producer, will not pass unnoticed.
Sebastian continues:
– The time for a return is now and we will unite in forces stronger than ever.
Johan:
– The time has come for me to re-unite with the mighty force of Necrophobic. Together we will bring forth the black flag and reclaim our position as a great live act. Join us when we venture into the eternal fire. See you out there

Line-up:
Anders Strokirk – Vocals
Alexander Friberg – Bass
Joakim Sterner – Drums
Sebastian Ramstedt – Guitar
Johan Bergebäck – Guitar

Necrophobic has already started to write new music and plan to record a long awaited new album during the end of 2017.

Live-shows booked and confirmed so far (more will come):
FEB 16 – Barcelona, Upload (ES)
FEB 17 – Zaragoza, Sala King Kong (ES)
FEB 18 – Madrid, Gruta 77 (ES)
FEB 19 – Baracaldo, Edaska (ES)
APR 29 – Stockholm Slaughter Festival (SE)
AUG 12 – Schlotheim, Party San Festival (DE)
AUG 25 – Kaltenbach Open Air (AT)
OCT 14 – Bucharest, Old Grave Festival (RO)

The black flame still burns!

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » quarta jan 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Os Satyricon tem leggings....
Imagem
...achei relevante.

Floresta
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Mensagempor Floresta » quarta jan 04, 2017 7:50 pm

São feios, butt...

rpa
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: quinta jul 28, 2011 9:26 am

Mensagempor rpa » quinta jan 05, 2017 10:41 am

abyssum Escreveu:NECROPHOBIC
Regresso dos guitarristas e gravações do novo albúm para o final deste ano.

Li Necrophagist e ia-me dando uma coisa má.

:(
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta jan 06, 2017 7:08 pm

NORWEGIAN VIKING METALLERS HELHEIM RELEASE VIDEO OF TRACK FROM UPCOMING ALBUM

Norwegian Viking Metallers HELHEIM are launching the year by giving fans the first taste of their upcoming ninth full-length album “landawarijaR” which is scheduled release on Dark Essence Records on the 20th January. The band has revealed the first of two videos by Guilherme Henriques, which illustrate tracks from the album. The first video is for the track “Baklengs mot intet”, and this will be followed by “Ymr”, which will be revealed at a later date.

The video for “Baklengs mot intet” stars Helheim. Fernando Leiras, Pedro Roquette and Marina Oliveira, and was directed by Guilherme Henriques . First Assistant on the project was Catarina Rocha and lights by Kirsti Rosseland. Makeup by Joana da Silva and Florisa Nogueira. Special thanks go to Cine-Teatro António Lamoso, Inside Live & Rock Café, Mathis Backe.

Talking about the ideas behind the two videos, HELHEIM had this to say:

“The videos, “Baklengs mot intet” and “Ymr”, give the best illustration of the concept behind the new Helheim project, “landawarijaR”. Whilst the theme of “Ymr” is about defining yourself through Norse arts and works -making the metaphorical climb of Yggdrasil in other words, the theme of “Baklengs mot Intet” describes the inner battle, the bottomless despair and endless futility experienced by a Walker of the Way. “Ymr”, therefore, describes the ascent and the letting go from the top, whilst “Baklengs mot intet” describes the fall and its possible implications.

“Through these songs Helheim are continuing their exploration and modern interpretation of the darker aspects of the North-European pre-Christian culture, capturing the spirit of the Norse heritage in ways that have eluded both to researchers and archaeologists”.

With music by by H’grimnir and V’gandr, lyrics by V’gandr and artwork by H’grimnir, “landawarijaR” was recorded at the Conclave and Earshot Studios in Bergen, and produced by Bjornar E. Nilsen (VULTURE INDUSTRIES, BLACK HOLE GENERATOR) and mastered by Herbrand Larsen (ENSLAVED). Artists performing guest vocals on the album include William Hut, Morten Egeland (NARROWHEAD), Pehr Skjoldhammer (ALFAHANNE), Bjornar E Nilsen (VULTURE INDUSTRIES, BLACK HOLE GENERATOR) and Ottorpedo.

Tracklisting for “landawarijaR” is as follows:

1. Ymr
2. Baklengs mot intet
3. Rista blodørn
4. landawarijaR
5. Ouroboros
6. Synir af heidindomr
7. Enda-dagr

Imagem

lang
Administrador
Registado: quarta mar 21, 2007 10:28 am

Mensagempor lang » segunda jan 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Imagem

American masters Falls Of Rauros know how to mix neofolk and atmospheric black metal together and they will bring us a new opus soon. Their new record Vigilance Perennial will see the light of day on March 31st, due for release on CD/LP/digital formats via Bindrune Recordings (USA) and Nordvis (Europe). The artwork was handled by Sólfjall Design.

And the tracklist is as follows:

01. White Granite
02. Labyrinth Unfolding Echoes
03. Warm Quiet Centuries Of Rains
04. Arrow & Kiln
05. Impermanence Streakt Through Marble

fonte: Facebook dos Fall Of Rauros
«And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them» (Genesis 6/1-7)

lang
Administrador
Registado: quarta mar 21, 2007 10:28 am

Mensagempor lang » segunda jan 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Imagem

The Dutch black metal band Turia made a powerful first impression with their debut album Dor in 2015. Much of the music (which was recorded live) could be characterized as propulsive atmospheric black metal, with teeth — barbed with melodic hooks and relying on sequences of repeating movements that drove the music into your head like railroad spikes. But the album revealed other dimensions as well, including slower and gloomier ones, all of them equally seductive.

The band’s second album, Dede Kondre, will be released on January 23 by Altare Productions (12″ vinyl) and Haeresis Noviomagi (cassette tape). Dede Kondre has a conceptual framework, an unusual one that (to quote a press summary) “delves into the missionary chronicles of the Maroon (escaped slave) communities, inhabitants of Suriname”, a former South American colony of The Netherlands. “Dede Kondre”, in the main language of Suriname (Sranan Tongo), is the land of the dead, the interior of the jungle “from which the clergies recounted pagan, unhallowed and demonic forces”.

The first three minutes of the title track greet you with a raw, abrasive gale of riffing and blood-freezing shrieks, but through that maelstrom the bass-and-drum tandem get a grip on your pulse and drive it hard, while flickering melodic tones ride the rhythm and get caught in your mind. And then the song switches to a rocking beat and a slashing riff, and only the dead could fail to move to them.

“Dede Kondre” is a thoroughly mesmerizing piece of music. “Waterzucht” is at least its equal. It also gets the head nodding — and swimming in strange seas. The shrieking vocals are searing enough to melt skin from sinew, and there’s a coating of abrasiveness on the riffs, but the song’s melodic core is highly seductive, perhaps with a hint of gloomy post-punk in the mix and with a chiming chord in the opening minutes that sounds like a bell.

The music comes to a near dead-stop in the middle, and the ambience becomes eerie, even hallucinatory. The twittering electronic tones that fill the wide spaces between big jagged chords sound like bird song under a dark rainforest canopy. It’s a brief, trancelike interlude, because the song’s intensity surges again in the closing minutes, a high luminous melody rippling through the piston-like drive of the bass and the drums.

There’s something otherworldly and uneasy about the song’s atmosphere, but it reveals glimmers of beauty within the hostile darkness — and it manages to be physically compulsive as well as dreamlike. Like the title track, it’s evidence that as good as Dor was, Dede Kondre is another step ahead for Turia.

As noted earlier, Dede Kondre will be released in a limited edition of 200 cassettes by Haeresis Noviomagi and a limited edition of 250 12″ LPs by Altare Productions.

fonte: No Clean Singing
«And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them» (Genesis 6/1-7)

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » terça jan 10, 2017 10:52 am

new UNEARTHLY TRANCE LP entitled Stalking The Ghost is coming out on Relapse Records on February 24, 2017

http://www.cvltnation.com/premiere-stre ... ce-famine/

Imagem
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » terça jan 10, 2017 5:11 pm

lang Escreveu:
Imagem

The Dutch black metal band Turia made a powerful first impression with their debut album Dor in 2015. Much of the music (which was recorded live) could be characterized as propulsive atmospheric black metal, with teeth — barbed with melodic hooks and relying on sequences of repeating movements that drove the music into your head like railroad spikes. But the album revealed other dimensions as well, including slower and gloomier ones, all of them equally seductive.

The band’s second album, Dede Kondre, will be released on January 23 by Altare Productions (12″ vinyl) and Haeresis Noviomagi (cassette tape). Dede Kondre has a conceptual framework, an unusual one that (to quote a press summary) “delves into the missionary chronicles of the Maroon (escaped slave) communities, inhabitants of Suriname”, a former South American colony of The Netherlands. “Dede Kondre”, in the main language of Suriname (Sranan Tongo), is the land of the dead, the interior of the jungle “from which the clergies recounted pagan, unhallowed and demonic forces”.

The first three minutes of the title track greet you with a raw, abrasive gale of riffing and blood-freezing shrieks, but through that maelstrom the bass-and-drum tandem get a grip on your pulse and drive it hard, while flickering melodic tones ride the rhythm and get caught in your mind. And then the song switches to a rocking beat and a slashing riff, and only the dead could fail to move to them.

“Dede Kondre” is a thoroughly mesmerizing piece of music. “Waterzucht” is at least its equal. It also gets the head nodding — and swimming in strange seas. The shrieking vocals are searing enough to melt skin from sinew, and there’s a coating of abrasiveness on the riffs, but the song’s melodic core is highly seductive, perhaps with a hint of gloomy post-punk in the mix and with a chiming chord in the opening minutes that sounds like a bell.

The music comes to a near dead-stop in the middle, and the ambience becomes eerie, even hallucinatory. The twittering electronic tones that fill the wide spaces between big jagged chords sound like bird song under a dark rainforest canopy. It’s a brief, trancelike interlude, because the song’s intensity surges again in the closing minutes, a high luminous melody rippling through the piston-like drive of the bass and the drums.

There’s something otherworldly and uneasy about the song’s atmosphere, but it reveals glimmers of beauty within the hostile darkness — and it manages to be physically compulsive as well as dreamlike. Like the title track, it’s evidence that as good as Dor was, Dede Kondre is another step ahead for Turia.

As noted earlier, Dede Kondre will be released in a limited edition of 200 cassettes by Haeresis Noviomagi and a limited edition of 250 12″ LPs by Altare Productions.

fonte: No Clean Singing

Muito curioso para ouvir a coisa, gosto imenso do primeiro registo.

invocator
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda jul 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Mensagempor invocator » terça jan 10, 2017 5:33 pm

HFVM Escreveu:
new UNEARTHLY TRANCE LP entitled Stalking The Ghost is coming out on Relapse Records on February 24, 2017

http://www.cvltnation.com/premiere-stre ... ce-famine/

Imagem

Esse splater é tão fixe...mas os portes da Relapse são insanos.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quarta jan 11, 2017 8:44 pm

A banda do gajo de Agalloch e do outro de Uada. Não me dizem nada, mas como há pessoal que gosta, pode ser que aproveitem daqui alguma coisa.
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Filipe Machado
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça mar 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Mensagempor Filipe Machado » terça jan 17, 2017 1:24 am

Zyklon Escreveu:Os Satyricon tem leggings....
Imagem
...achei relevante.

Os shining também têm... Achei pertinente 8-)

Imagem

Floresta
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Mensagempor Floresta » terça jan 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 7 visitantes