Metal News - 2017

Notícias interessantes sobre o mundo do Metal.
HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: Metal News - 2017

Mensagempor HFVM » sexta jul 07, 2017 9:21 pm

abyssum Escreveu:Novo tema (completo) de PL .

Lembra Type O Negative. Gostei.
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sábado jul 08, 2017 5:30 pm

^
Também me fez logo lembrar os TON.

Uforia
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Uforia » segunda jul 10, 2017 1:15 am

Thrash band TOXIK returns with their new EP Breaking Class. The EP is three tracks of classic thrash/metal that is highly recommended for old school metalheads.

Breaking Class will be released on August 4th 2017.

Não há maneira do Josh Christian conseguir manter uma formação estável. O Mike Sanders, vocalista original, já era. Charles Sabin, o vocalista que o substituiu nos anos oitenta e gravou o segundo registo, Think This, está de volta. Mudaram de baterista. Mudaram de baixista. Um autêntico entra-e-sai...

Toxik 2017:

Charles Sabin (voz), Josh Christian (guitarras), Shane Boulos (baixo) e James D'Maria (bateria).

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » segunda jul 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Uforia Escreveu:Thrash band TOXIK returns with their new EP Breaking Class. The EP is three tracks of classic thrash/metal that is highly recommended for old school metalheads.

Não há maneira do Josh Christian conseguir manter uma formação estável. O Mike Sanders, vocalista original, já era. Charles Sabin, o vocalista que o substituiu nos anos oitenta e gravou o segundo registo, Think This, está de volta. Mudaram de baterista. Mudaram de baixista. Um autêntico entra-e-sai...

Toxik 2017:

Charles Sabin (voz), Josh Christian (guitarras), Shane Boulos (baixo) e James D'Maria (bateria).

Curioso de ouvir isto. :jam:
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

demonseed
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: segunda dez 21, 2009 9:23 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor demonseed » segunda jul 10, 2017 6:33 pm

GoncaloBCunha Escreveu:
Uforia Escreveu:Thrash band TOXIK returns with their new EP Breaking Class. The EP is three tracks of classic thrash/metal that is highly recommended for old school metalheads.

Toxik 2017:

Curioso de ouvir isto. :jam:

A servant in heaven a king in hell

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » segunda jul 10, 2017 8:44 pm

:cheers:
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Mensagempor Vooder » terça jul 11, 2017 10:41 am

:jam:
ImagemImagemImagem
VENDE-SE Enslaved/Ephel Duath/Agalloch/Therion/HateSphere e mais cenas

Uforia
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Uforia » quarta jul 12, 2017 12:13 am

Temas de avanço para os novos registos de Cradle Of Filth, Cryptoriana - The Seductiveness Of Decay e Prong, Zero Days:

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Mensagempor Vooder » quarta jul 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Imagem
Nearly three years in the making, SATYRICON have announced that 'Deep calleth upon Deep', their highly anticipated ninth studio album, is set for release on 22nd September via Napalm Records.
Frontman and visionary, Satyr informs us “Approaching this release, what I always kept in mind is that either this is the beginning of something new or it’s gonna be my last record. If this is going to be the last, then it needs to be something special. If there are more records, then I’d better make sure that this is so different from the last one that it feels like a new beginning. I think it’s really, really dark, very spiritual and filled with confidence and energy.”
https://www.facebook.com/SatyriconOffic ... 71766125:0
ImagemImagemImagem
VENDE-SE Enslaved/Ephel Duath/Agalloch/Therion/HateSphere e mais cenas

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » quarta jul 12, 2017 5:43 pm

BELPHEGOR - reveal cover of "Totenritual"!

On September 15th, BELPHEGOR will unleash their new full-length Inferno »Totenritual«, bringing once again diabolical death/black sound into the world.

Today, the band have revealed the cover design of the upcoming album. The artwork was created by Greek artist Seth Siro Anton, who also painted the cover artwork for »Pestokalypse VI« in 2006 and »Conjuring The Dead« in 2014.

Imagem

This is the track list of the forthcoming album »Totenritual«:

I. Baphomet
II. The Devil's Son
III. Swinefever - Regent Of Pigs
IV. Apophis - Black Dragon
V. Totenkult - Exegesis Of Deterioration
VI. Totenbeschwörer [Instrumental]
VII. Spell Of Reflection
VIII. Embracing A Star
IX. Totenritual

»Totenritual« was recorded at Stage One Studios, Germany and Studio Mischmaschine, Austria. The new album was mixed by Jason Suecof and mastered by Mark Lewis at Audiohammer Studios, Florida.

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » quarta jul 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Vooder Escreveu:Imagem
Nearly three years in the making, SATYRICON have announced that 'Deep calleth upon Deep', their highly anticipated ninth studio album, is set for release on 22nd September via Napalm Records.
Frontman and visionary, Satyr informs us “Approaching this release, what I always kept in mind is that either this is the beginning of something new or it’s gonna be my last record. If this is going to be the last, then it needs to be something special. If there are more records, then I’d better make sure that this is so different from the last one that it feels like a new beginning. I think it’s really, really dark, very spiritual and filled with confidence and energy.”
https://www.facebook.com/SatyriconOffic ... 71766125:0

Curioso por ouvir. Ele já foi mostrando umas coisas no instagram.
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quinta jul 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Já nem sei o que esperar de Satyricon, mas também estou curioso.
:arrow:
With the Dead Announce New Album Love from With the Dead out Sept. 22
If you were thinking you had a grip on what the rest of 2017 had to offer in doom, don’t forget to put With the Dead on your wishlist. The Lee Dorrian-fronted group — which now along with guitarist Tim Bagshaw of Ramesses also features bassist Leo Smee (formerly a bandmate of Dorrian‘s in Cathedral) and ex-Bolt Thrower drummer Alex Thomas — will follow-up their 2015 self-titled debut (review here) on Sept. 22 with Love from With the Dead, a record that will attempt to outdo the first outing’s utter sense of decay and disaffection.

Rest assured, it has its work cut out for it in that effort, but if you don’t believe With the Dead can go darker, heavier and more completely-fucked than they already were, you should take another look at that lineup above. I’m putting in an early bet that this one’s going to be a god damned monster. Hopefully more to come.
Imagem
“Love From With The Dead” Track Listing:
1. Isolation
2. Egyptian Tomb
3. Reincarnation of Yesterday
4. Cocaine Phantoms
5. Watching the Ward Go By
6. Anemia
7. CV1

Mais
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta jul 14, 2017 11:19 am

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » sexta jul 14, 2017 1:33 pm

abyssum Escreveu:
BELPHEGOR - reveal cover of "Totenritual"!

Imagem
Grande Capa!
Noticia também em: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... rk-of.html

Hoje temos Lyric Video da nova malha „BAPHOMET“ \m/
Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

nekronos
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta nov 10, 2006 9:36 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor nekronos » sexta jul 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Devilish Impressions revelam primeiro Teaser do novo album "THE I"

Toda a noticia em: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt/20 ... r-for.html

DEVILISH IMPRESSIONS | PAÍS: POLÓNIA | GÉNERO: BLACK DEATH METAL

Imagem

DEVILISH IMPRESSIONS: 1ST TEASER FOR NEW ALBUM “THE I” AVAILABLE!
[2017.07.12]

Hailing from Poland, the epic black / death metallers of DEVILISH IMPRESSIONS will release their new album, “The I” on September 22nd, 2017 via Lifeforce Records. The album will be available as CD digipak, limited vinyl LP and digital download.

Check out the first teaser for "The I" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSh37qBLaWc

Recorded at various studios, including Dobra 12 Studio (drums) and Icaros Studio (guitars) the disc was mixed and mastered at Impressive-Art Studio by Przemyslaw Nowak who also handled vocals recording sessions and guitars’ re-amping. The album’s artwork, design and layout were created by Infected Minds. Photo session by Robert Zembrzycki and Pawel Kowalski of BandPhoto

The album features special guest appearances by MERCYFUL FATE / KING DIAMOND’s guitarist Mike Wead and by Norway’s dark metal masters AETERNUS’ vocalist / guitarist Ares. Other artists who also contributed to the record are shamanic ritual meditative experimental act BÖN and Impressive-Art Studio’s owner PRZEMYSLAW NOWAK who came up with interludes, additional background tunes and effects.
Nekronos Promotion Hell :
Site oficial: http://nekronospromotion.blogspot.pt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nekronospromotionhell
Supporting the Underground... Above Ground!

Voltar para “Notícias & Recortes”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 6 visitantes