Megadeth - "Neverdead" and "Enemy.no1" (Singles)

Angel of Death
Participante
Registado: quinta out 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Re: Megadeth - "Neverdead" and "Enemy.no1" (Singles)

Mensagempor Angel of Death » segunda out 24, 2011 9:38 am

Ouvi ontem à noite o album e gostei. Fez-me lembrar os tempos do Countdown. Vale a pena ouvir. Ficou mesmo ao estilo deles

Ziltoid [RIP 2011/11/17]

Mensagempor Ziltoid [RIP 2011/11/17] » segunda out 24, 2011 10:15 am

Riff Score: 7.0/10

Megadeth return with “Th1rt3en”, an album that will surely remind its listeners of some of the creative ups and downs of the band over the span of their entire career. Despite being an album with a multitude of evocative songwriting styles, no one can argue with Dave Mustaine’s ability to write some top notch technical and fury drenched riffs as once again clearly shown on this new album…

So Dave Mustaine & company are back, and this time with the return of a very special and symbolic presence in Megadeth history, part of the classic line-up and original bassist, Mr. David Ellefson. “Th1rt3en” marks the return of the band after two years of recording absence (10 years if you count Ellefson), and after their previous album, expectations surely were high, especially having seen such an extended tracklist, which made me think about the band’s other album of that kind, “Youthanasia”, an instant classic with almost the same number of tracks.

So, is “Th1rt3en” really good? Did it kept on rollin’ on the same strong path as “Endgame”? Did it went back to the glorious “Rust in Peace” kind of riffage? Or did it unceremoniously fell with its face on the ground like that comeback of sorts that was “The System has Failed”? Well…it has flashes of all of the above and its like none of the above specifically…

After a few spins, this album sounds like some kind of “The best of Megadeth” album, with the exception that 10 of its 13 songs haven’t been released to the public yet and I would probably call it “Besf Of…Volume 2”. One concludes that all of the songs on “Th1rt3en” seem like they could have been in different Megadeth albums of different eras…And you probably think “Well…that can’t be that bad”…and…it’s not, but its also not really great either…

This album has some noteworthy moments, some average songs and some pretty forgettable material by Megadeth’s usual standards. But lets get onto the songs so you’ll be able to fully understand this…

O resto tá aqui: http://www.riff-mag.com/reviews/cd-revi ... 9-megadeth

UnknownOne
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta nov 25, 2004 6:47 pm

Mensagempor UnknownOne » segunda out 24, 2011 10:58 am

I get a strange, deja-vu feeling everytime I hear new Megadeth; it sounds like recycled riffs and vocals lines from past albums. (...) This sounds dull and boring, in my opinion.

Esta é, também, a minha opinião. O album consegue deixar-me aborrecido ao final de algumas músicas...

Angel of Death
Participante
Registado: quinta out 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Mensagempor Angel of Death » segunda out 24, 2011 11:29 am

Eu ouvi bem do início ao fim, coisa que não costuma acontecer muito

Evil Priest
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: quarta mar 11, 2009 8:03 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Evil Priest » segunda out 24, 2011 10:32 pm

ouvi o album e gostei mas sim é um album que nao entra bem a primeira audição apesar disso é agradavel de se ouvir mas para mim o dos anthrax continua a ser a malha do ano :metal:
Kiss My Gloves

Buck Dich
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: domingo dez 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Mensagempor Buck Dich » segunda out 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Captain Morgan Escreveu:ouvi o album e gostei mas sim é um album que nao entra bem a primeira audição apesar disso é agradavel de se ouvir mas para mim o dos Havok e o dos Anthrax continuam a ser a malha do ano :metal:

Ya é isto que acho !
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem

portluis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta mar 05, 2008 11:18 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor portluis » terça out 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Vamos lá ouvir isto então a ver no que dá. 8)

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » terça out 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Quando o álbum sair oficialmente, avisem-me.
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

Voltar para “Arquivo 2012 - 2003”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 8 visitantes