Metal News - 2016

PeiXotO
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Re: Metal News - 2016

Mensagempor PeiXotO » sexta mai 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Continuação...

"After being inundated by a barrage of responses, I feel that I should clarify some things. I take full responsibility for the decision to part ways with the other guys. It was difficult, well thought-out, and something that had been culminating over the past couple of years. I simply could not continue any further with the band as it was. I had to make a change as my motivation and inspiration had started to completely deteriorate. Whether this is the permanent end of Agalloch altogether or a possible fresh start, I don't know. I probably won't know for awhile. The band has simply been reduced back to its founding, visionary member for the first time in 20 years. Beyond that, the future is unknown.
- J. Haughm"
"O problema da vida real é não ter música de fundo..."

Santyago
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jan 08, 2009 2:44 am

Mensagempor Santyago » sexta mai 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Parece que os que foram à edição XVI do Barroselas é que tiveram a sorte de os ver ao vivo
Old_Skull Escreveu:Esta MUrda é cada vez mais um antro de Guerrilheiros de Teclado. Até dá gosto... :grim:

Sir Sardine
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda mai 21, 2007 9:03 pm

Mensagempor Sir Sardine » sábado mai 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Santyago Escreveu:Parece que os que foram à edição XVI do Barroselas é que tiveram a sorte de os ver ao vivo

:redneck:

Grind-zé
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 19, 2007 5:59 pm

Mensagempor Grind-zé » domingo mai 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Entretanto, o Phil Anselmo tem andado entretido com isto:

Via Metalsucks:
Eight months after first being announced, Scour — the new band featuring John Jarvis (Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Fulgora), Derek Engemann (Cattle Decapitation), Chase Fraser (ex-Animosity), Jesse Schobel (Strong Intention, Cast the Stone), and some dude named Phil Anselmo — have, at last, debuted some music. Specifically, they’ve debuted a song called “Dispatch.”

So how is it? Fucking GREAT, if you ask me. Just… ferocious, and really unexpected — as Decibel, who debuted the track, note, Scour “sounds remarkably NOTHING like any of the members’ main gigs.” This obviously doesn’t excuse some of Anselmo’s less sensitive behavior, but creatively speaking… talk about kicking in the door and announcing your return. FUCK!

Get your ass handed to you by out “Dispatch” below. Scour’s self-titled debut EP is out July 15 on Anselmo’s own Housecore Records.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum!

Occupy Metal.

lang
Administrador
Registado: quarta mar 21, 2007 10:28 am

Mensagempor lang » segunda mai 16, 2016 9:21 am

PeiXotO Escreveu:Continuação...

"After being inundated by a barrage of responses, I feel that I should clarify some things. I take full responsibility for the decision to part ways with the other guys. It was difficult, well thought-out, and something that had been culminating over the past couple of years. I simply could not continue any further with the band as it was. I had to make a change as my motivation and inspiration had started to completely deteriorate. Whether this is the permanent end of Agalloch altogether or a possible fresh start, I don't know. I probably won't know for awhile. The band has simply been reduced back to its founding, visionary member for the first time in 20 years. Beyond that, the future is unknown.
- J. Haughm"

Não sei se é o fim, no entanto, é o mais provável. Para mim, bastava o John Haughm e o Aesop Dekker juntos para eu ficar feliz, com o nome Agalloch ou outro qualquer.
«And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them» (Genesis 6/1-7)

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Mensagempor Vooder » segunda mai 16, 2016 9:31 am

Cheguei a ter o "The Mantle" acho que é assim que se chama e não me apetece ir ao google.
Não pegou por aqui. Mas estou solidário convosco...
ImagemImagemImagem
VENDE-SE Enslaved/Ephel Duath/Agalloch/Therion/HateSphere e mais cenas

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » segunda mai 16, 2016 9:42 am

Grind-zé Escreveu:Entretanto, o Phil Anselmo tem andado entretido com isto:

Spoiler: Mostrar

Via Metalsucks:
Eight months after first being announced, Scour — the new band featuring John Jarvis (Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Fulgora), Derek Engemann (Cattle Decapitation), Chase Fraser (ex-Animosity), Jesse Schobel (Strong Intention, Cast the Stone), and some dude named Phil Anselmo — have, at last, debuted some music. Specifically, they’ve debuted a song called “Dispatch.”

So how is it? Fucking GREAT, if you ask me. Just… ferocious, and really unexpected — as Decibel, who debuted the track, note, Scour “sounds remarkably NOTHING like any of the members’ main gigs.” This obviously doesn’t excuse some of Anselmo’s less sensitive behavior, but creatively speaking… talk about kicking in the door and announcing your return. FUCK!

Get your ass handed to you by out “Dispatch” below. Scour’s self-titled debut EP is out July 15 on Anselmo’s own Housecore Records.

Mas que bela riffagem guitarral! :metal:
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

aBisMo
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Mensagempor aBisMo » segunda mai 16, 2016 11:19 pm

aetheria Escreveu:
Grind-zé Escreveu:Entretanto, o Phil Anselmo tem andado entretido com isto:

Via Metalsucks:

Mas que bela riffagem guitarral! :metal:

Gostei! Nem parece uma cena dele.
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos

Compra & Venda CD, Vinil, Tapes

Venda T-Shirt's & Longsleeves

Filipe Machado
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça mar 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Mensagempor Filipe Machado » terça mai 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Imagem

Coming this summer from Cacophonous... the First Trilogy of Bal-Sagoth reborn! The first three classic Bal-Sagoth albums will be re-issued as special edition CDs and double vinyl LPs, featuring remastered audio, expanded lyric booklets and new artwork!

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » terça mai 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Filipe Machado Escreveu:Imagem

Coming this summer from Cacophonous... the First Trilogy of Bal-Sagoth reborn! The first three classic Bal-Sagoth albums will be re-issued as special edition CDs and double vinyl LPs, featuring remastered audio, expanded lyric booklets and new artwork!

Já está em Pre-order!!

As edições em CD têm que vir cá parar a casa para fazer companhia às restantes!!
Imagem

Filipe Machado
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Filipe Machado » terça mai 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Brunhu Escreveu:
Filipe Machado Escreveu:Imagem

Já está em Pre-order!!

As edições em CD têm que vir cá parar a casa para fazer companhia às restantes!!
Imagem

Bela coleção! Só me falta mesmo o "A Black Moon..." que espero obter como esta reedição. Estou com uma curiosidade imensa para ouvir o novo som do "Starfire...", o meu álbum preferido! :headbanger:

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » quarta mai 18, 2016 12:54 am

Devin Townsend Project - Transcendence

Imagem
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

Filipe Machado
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Filipe Machado » quarta mai 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Imagem

Inquisition - Wings of Anu (Official Premiere)
https://youtu.be/UGdbsGFrvbY
Taken from the forthcoming album "Bloodshed Across The Empyrean Altar Beyond The Celestial Zenith". Release Date August 26th, 2016

Vooder
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Mensagempor Vooder » quarta mai 18, 2016 4:31 pm

GoncaloBCunha Escreveu:Devin Townsend Project - Transcendence

Imagem

vamos a ver...
desde o Deconstruction que o homem tem defraudado um pouco as expectativas
ImagemImagemImagem
VENDE-SE Enslaved/Ephel Duath/Agalloch/Therion/HateSphere e mais cenas

rpa
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: quinta jul 28, 2011 9:26 am

Mensagempor rpa » quarta mai 18, 2016 5:23 pm

De acordo com o Facebook de Gojira, parece que sexta feira vem ai um novo tema, "Silvera"

Teaser em https://www.facebook.com/GojiraMusic/vi ... 383552625/
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 23 visitantes