Metal News - 2015

Brutal Thrasher
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo jul 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Re: Metal News - 2015

Mensagempor Brutal Thrasher » quinta jul 23, 2015 10:36 pm

rpa Escreveu:
Enigma Escreveu:Uma segunda parte desta tour, em solo europeu, era de (muito!) valor....

Spoiler: Mostrar
Watain - Announce Tour With Mayhem, Rotting Christ
Three black metal heavyweights are joining forces for a U.S. tour. Watain, Mayhem and Rotting Christ will be touring together in November. This will be the last Watain U.S. tour for The Wild Hunt, their latest record. You can see all the dates of the Black Metal Warfare Pt.II below the flyer. Don't miss this black metal invasion later this year.
Imagem

Rotting Christ já estarão cá em Junho, duas vezes num ano seria difícil...

Mas Rotting Christ é só para o ano que vem, essa tour é no final deste ano.
Por acaso alguém me tinha dito que os Mayhem viriam cá no final do ano, mas duvido que a tour europeia seja com as mesmas bandas...
Vader Escreveu:em seguida agradecia que não andassem a promover a vossas ideias fake, isso trata-se de um crime de Difamação e por estar na net, e por falarem por detrás de um computador não deixa de ser menos crime.

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » sexta jul 24, 2015 6:00 pm

CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

Uforia
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Uforia » sábado jul 25, 2015 4:32 pm

lang
Administrador
Registado: quarta mar 21, 2007 10:28 am

Mensagempor lang » segunda jul 27, 2015 10:37 am

Kauan are back! The Russian folk/doom metallers have been releasing albums in quick succession over the last few years and have now announced Sorni Nai, their seventh album in only eight years. Sorni Nai is a concept album that references and expands upon territory explored in their previous work Pirut, showcasing a single 52-minute long track, twisting through lush string orchestrations into sinister and operatic doom metal. The album will be released on October 20th, 2015 via Blood Music. Find out more about the concept below and check out the cover and tracklist as well.

Imagem

Tracklist:
01. Akva
02. Kit
03. Khurum
04. Nila
05. At
06. Khot
07. Sat

The album's concept focuses on the infamous Djatlov Pass Incident. In 1959, nine Soviet hikers went on a trip to reach Mt. Ortorten in the Ural Mountains. None of the hikers were seen alive again. Their bodies were found a mile from their campsite, missing their skis, shoes, and coats while braving -30°F weather. Two of them had fractured skulls, two had major chest fractures, and one was missing her tongue. Investigators listed the cause of death as "a compelling natural force," and the case was immediately closed. The artwork by Sonia Melnik is a panorama displaying known imagery of the hikers skiing towards their destination.

The album's title references the golden goddess of the Ural Mountains' Mansi region. The band otherwise continues in its tradition of singing exclusively in poetic Finnish. Even though the album is intended to be one single track, the band has split it up into chapters for the CD release, which are titled in the native Mansi language.

Sorni Nai ultra-limited white LP:

Imagem

Source: Blood Music's Facebook
«And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them» (Genesis 6/1-7)

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » segunda jul 27, 2015 10:59 am

Gostei mais da Cirice :/

Xapas Escreveu:E também mais uma do novo de Ghost:

Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » segunda jul 27, 2015 11:01 am

lang Escreveu:
Spoiler: Mostrar
Kauan are back! The Russian folk/doom metallers have been releasing albums in quick succession over the last few years and have now announced Sorni Nai, their seventh album in only eight years. Sorni Nai is a concept album that references and expands upon territory explored in their previous work Pirut, showcasing a single 52-minute long track, twisting through lush string orchestrations into sinister and operatic doom metal. The album will be released on October 20th, 2015 via Blood Music. Find out more about the concept below and check out the cover and tracklist as well.

Imagem

Tracklist:
01. Akva
02. Kit
03. Khurum
04. Nila
05. At
06. Khot
07. Sat

The album's concept focuses on the infamous Djatlov Pass Incident. In 1959, nine Soviet hikers went on a trip to reach Mt. Ortorten in the Ural Mountains. None of the hikers were seen alive again. Their bodies were found a mile from their campsite, missing their skis, shoes, and coats while braving -30°F weather. Two of them had fractured skulls, two had major chest fractures, and one was missing her tongue. Investigators listed the cause of death as "a compelling natural force," and the case was immediately closed. The artwork by Sonia Melnik is a panorama displaying known imagery of the hikers skiing towards their destination.

The album's title references the golden goddess of the Ural Mountains' Mansi region. The band otherwise continues in its tradition of singing exclusively in poetic Finnish. Even though the album is intended to be one single track, the band has split it up into chapters for the CD release, which are titled in the native Mansi language.

Sorni Nai ultra-limited white LP:

Imagem

Source: Blood Music's Facebook

Se tiveres curiosidade e não conheceres, vai ao youtube e pesquisa sobre esse acidente!! Cena mesmo marada!!
Última edição por Brunhu em segunda jul 27, 2015 11:37 am, editado 1 vez no total.