Metal News - 2014

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: Metal News - 2014

Mensagempor HFVM » quinta mar 20, 2014 11:15 am

Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

BlueHurricane
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: segunda fev 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Mensagempor BlueHurricane » quinta mar 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Happy
Participante
Registado: quinta mar 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Mensagempor Happy » quinta mar 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Última edição por Happy em quinta mar 20, 2014 1:45 pm, editado 1 vez no total.

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » quinta mar 20, 2014 1:44 pm

Happy Escreveu:

Edita o post e tira o "S" do HTTP...

basquetal
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: quarta jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Mensagempor basquetal » quinta mar 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Novo dos Animals as Leaders prontamente a ser ouvido na sua integra no youtube através do canal da Sumerian records

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbA3jxab4A0&list=PLH22-xSMERQpG4M9HshhXUJ9OKMNlwU8T

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » quinta mar 20, 2014 3:48 pm

basquetal Escreveu:Novo dos Animals as Leaders prontamente a ser ouvido na sua integra no youtube através do canal da Sumerian records

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbA3jxab4A0&list=PLH22-xSMERQpG4M9HshhXUJ9OKMNlwU8T

Vai deixar isso no tópico dos Streams...

Jorgetime
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta jul 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Mensagempor Jorgetime » quinta mar 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Desperdicio de talento IMO

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » quinta mar 20, 2014 5:19 pm

A mim cheira-me que vai ter problemas ao vivo... a voz pareceu-me muito manipulada.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quinta mar 20, 2014 8:41 pm

lang Escreveu:
The start of this week has brought many line-up changes. Sadly for fans of Cobalt, it has also affected them this time. The American duo is now reduced to Erik Wunder because Phil McSorley has announced his departure. McSorley also says that Erik will have his blessing if he decides to continue making music under the Cobalt moniker, but so far, that hasn't been confirmed.

Phil McSorley said in a statement: "I have decided to quit Cobalt. I am grateful for what Cobalt started from, and the impressive amount of people affected by its music. I still feel a connection with the work we did, but I no longer feel that I am a part of its vision.

"Cobalt started with Erik and I making angry and heartfelt music, that later moved into more expressive music. It held a ton of symbology to my life, and for its help in making me who I am I am grateful.

"I will continue to make music on my own terms, but for me Cobalt is best left where it is. Thanks to all for the years of friendship and support. If Erik continues to create under the name Cobalt I support his decision. He was always a genius anyway.

fonte: Cobalt Facebook

O Phil McSorley bem que podia falecer!

Eu que estava convencido que era este ano que tinhamos novidades de Cobalt....

Péssima noticia. Também estava à espera de ouvir coisas novas.
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » quinta mar 20, 2014 11:03 pm

GoncaloBCunha Escreveu:
Leprosy Deluxe Re-issue Coming 2014

The final dates are still being finalized but the Leprosy Deluxe Re-issue is tentatively scheduled for release by RELAPSE RECORDS in the first quarter of 2014!
Imagem

DEATH's 'Leprosy' Album To Be Reissued With Bonus Material

The fifth installment in Relapse's exhaustive reissue campaign of DEATH's immensely influential catalog is "Leprosy", the band's titanic second album. Originally released in 1988 the pioneering LP built upon the thrash sounds of METALLICA and SLAYER but added a previously unheard level of raw extremity. These songs are the roots of an entire genre: death metal. While this was only the second record DEATH released, it immediately cemented them as heavy metal icons.

The "Leprosy" reissue will be made available on April 25 in Benelux, Germany, Finland; April 29 in North America and April 28 in the the rest of the world. The entire album, as well as the bonus material, has been painstakingly remastered by Alan Douches (MASTODON, NILE) and will be reissued in the following format:

* 2xCD/Limited Edition
* 3xCD/LP/Picture Disc LP/Limited Edition
* 2xLP Box set/Digtal

The Deluxe 2xCD contains 50 minutes of previously unheard and unreleased "Leprosy" demos and rehearsal material housed in an embossed o-card package with a 24-page booklet featuring unseen pictures of the band as well as brand new liner notes from Ian Christe (SiriusXM) and Jeremy Wagner (BROKEN HOPE). The LP features the remastered core album on wax together with a download card for all of the music included on the 2xCD.

A remastered version of the death metal classic "Pull The Plug" can be heard below.

In addition to the 2xCD reissue, a super limited 3xCD version will be available exclusively from http://www.relapse.com featuring everything included on 2xCD version plus an exclusive third CD featuring over 40 minutes of unreleased live material, housed in a deluxe embossed eight-panel digipak with a 24-page booklet, limited and numbered to 2000 copies.

Finally, a super-limited deluxe vinyl box set (limited to 500 copies) will be available exclusively from http://www.relapse.com containing: the remastered core "Leprosy" album on exclusive colored vinyl; a second LP containing unreleased rehearsal material from the "Leprosy" sessions housed in an exclusive jacket with original flyer art on exclusive colored vinyl; an exact replication of the original Combat newspaper print LP insert, a "Leprosy" turntable slipmat, and a download card of all three discs.

Pre-orders, including an exclusive new line of official DEATH merch, are available here.

Digital pre-orders are available via Bandcamp here.

Disc 1

01. Leprosy
02. Born Dead
03. Forgotten Past
04. Left To Die
05. Pull The Plug
06. Open Casket
07. Primitive Ways
08. Choke On It

Disc 2

Leprosy - 9/23/87 Rehearsal

01. Open Casket
02. Choke On It
03. Left To Die
04. Left To Die - Take 2

Leprosy - 12/05/87 Rehearsals

05. Left To Die
06. Open Casket
07. Pull The Plug
08. Choke On It
09. Born Dead
10. Forgotten Past

Disc 3

Live at Backstreets, Rochester, NY - December 13th, 1988

01. Leprosy
02. Open Casket
03. Zombie Ritual
04. Pull The Plug
05. Left To Die
06. Mutilation
07. Forgotten Past
08. Born Dead
09. Denial Of Life
10. Primitive Ways
11. Infernal Death

Live at The Dirt Club, Bloomfield, NJ - December 11, 1988

12. Leprosy
13. Pull The Plug
14. Forgotten Past
15. Primitive Ways

Digital Deluxe ONLY Bonus Tracks - Live at The Dirt Club, Bloomfield, NJ - December 11, 1988

16. Open Casket
17. Mutilation
18. Infernal Death

Imagem
Imagem
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

BlueHurricane
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor BlueHurricane » sexta mar 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » sexta mar 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Arcturus ao vivo em cd e vinyl.
Arcturus - the classic Norwegian avant garde black metal lords - will see their first official live publication on CD and vinyl in the form of "Shipwrecked in Oslo," from the band's live performance at the Sonic Solstice Festival in Oslo, Norway in 2005.

This live version of "Ad Absurdum" from the classic album "The Sham Mirrors" was recorded through soundboard audio and has been professionally edited and remastered for CD, along with the entire show.

The album goes for pre-order on March 26th, 2014 through cult Finnish label Blood Music. Release date is June 3rd, 2014.

CD
Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagem

Vinyl
Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagem
Imagem

Fonte
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » sexta mar 21, 2014 10:44 pm

A Blood Music anda em grande nos lançamentos.

BlueHurricane
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor BlueHurricane » sexta mar 21, 2014 11:36 pm

O novo album deles é que ja saia

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » sábado mar 22, 2014 2:22 am

Vou optar pela versão em CD mas aquele vinil preto e cinzento é faking óssame! :awesome:
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 16 visitantes