Metal News - 2014

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Re: Metal News - 2014

Mensagempor Soulforged » quarta fev 19, 2014 9:31 pm

BlueHurricane Escreveu:Enthroned Announce New Album

"Belgium's black metal force Enthroned announced today already their 10th studio album. It is entitled Sovereigns and you can expect it on April 15th via Agonia Records worldwide. More has been revealed as well like the ghoulish artwork and tracklist. Take a minute of your time and look at them below.

The album also introduces a new drummer, Menthor, in the place of Garghuf and a new rhythm guitarist ZarZax.

The album will be available in digipak CD, black vinyl and two limited and hand numbered editions: bone-white vinyl with green splatter (100 copies) and special box CD (333 copies) including the new album released in exclusive jewelcase format, embroidered patch (8cmx10cm), flag (42cmx59.4cm) and a lighter with band's logo.

The label describes the album: "Sovereigns drifts from sonic blast beats to oppressive slower parts, melds together aggressive shredding with forceful riffs, and blends satanic whispers with Nornagest's trademark vocals. On the whole, band's 10th album feels coherent and offers first-rate Black Metal.""

Tracklist:

01. Anteloquium
02. Sine Qua Non
03. Of Feathers And Flames
04. Lamp Of Invisible Lights
05. Of Shrines And Sovereigns
06. The Edge Of Agony
07. Divine Coagulation
08. Baal al-Maut
09. Nerxiarxin Mahathallah

Imagem

Uma das minhas bandas preferidas dentro daquele Black Metal mais puro e duro. Se o álbum for tão bom como o "Carnage In Worlds Beyond", será excelente, sem dúvida.

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Soulforged » quarta fev 19, 2014 9:35 pm

metal lover Escreveu:

Curtem disto?

Parecem ser músicos talentosos e isso, mas soa um bocado genérico, parece-me.

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Soulforged » quarta fev 19, 2014 9:46 pm

DREAMASTER Escreveu:
BlueHurricane Escreveu:

Bom video e boa musica. O novo album é daqueles que não entram de imediato mas vão crescendo com o tempo. A banda decidiu deixar de fora toda aquela pompa e ambientes bombasticos do passado e apostar mais num som mais cru e mais straight forward e tambem diferenciar-seum bocado do som caracteristico criado pelo Luca Turilli e que levou agora para a sua nova banda. E por isto tudo, por soar um pouco diferente, surpreendeu mas tem musicas muito boas e um album bem conseguido.

Eu sou fã dos Rhapsody dos primeiros álbuns. Já ouvi este álbum "na diagonal" (não como deve ser) e não me pareceu assim tão bom como isso. Acho que perderam o que tinham de bom sem que tivessem ganho algo de bom para compensar. Para mim, os álbuns excelentes desta banda são os primeiros 4, daí para a frente tem sido downhill...

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Soulforged » quarta fev 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Zyklon Escreveu:
:metal:

Black Metal do bom! :metal:

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Soulforged » quarta fev 19, 2014 10:04 pm

metal lover Escreveu:

Pa oiçam isto...que épico!

Épico não será bem o termo que usaria para descrever isto... Mas pareceu-me interessante.

Brilhando
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado jan 17, 2004 2:42 am

Mensagempor Brilhando » quinta fev 20, 2014 10:15 am

Foda-se lá as citações intermináveis.

:arrow: Do Facebook de Satyricon:

Imagem

Rockefeller 21st of March!
More and more guests are getting onboard for this special night and check this out: Snorre Ruch/S.W Krupp/Blackthorn, the mastermind of many names, shapes and forms is coming to play Thorns with us!

The cult act Thorns is one of Black Metal's first and most inspirational band, influencing bands like Mayhem, Darkthrone, Emperor, Burzum and so on. Satyr has worked closely with Thorns' music, and Mr Ruch worked closely with Satyricon on Now, Diabolical and The Age Of Nero. Together we will perform classic songs from the album Thorns that Satyr co-produced and did vocals on. Thorns do not play live, so this is the first time these song will be performed live with one of Norwegian Black Metal's most influential artists on stage for this exclusive.

With Darkthrone's Nocturno Culto and Sivert Høyem already confirmed as guest artist, this is shaping up to be a night to remember.
Setze jutges d'un jutjat mengen fetge d'un penjat; si el penjat es despengés es menjaria els setze fetges dels setze jutges que l'han jutjat.

Dante
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mensagempor Dante » quinta fev 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Dante
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta mai 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Mensagempor Dante » quinta fev 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Novo de Bloodbath começa a ser gravado em Março, não se sabe ainda quem é o vocalista novo.

https://www.facebook.com/bloodbathband/ ... 2207939699

Enigma
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Mensagempor Enigma » quinta fev 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Dante Escreveu:Novo de Bloodbath começa a ser gravado em Março, não se sabe ainda quem é o vocalista novo.

https://www.facebook.com/bloodbathband/ ... 2207939699

Excelente notícia! :metal: Pelas dicas deles o novo vocalista nasceu em 1971, o que descarta logo à partida as hipóteses Dan Swano (1973) e Peter Tagtgren (1970).
Valfar, ein Windir

miguelsk8
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sexta abr 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Mensagempor miguelsk8 » sexta fev 21, 2014 12:33 am

Imagem

PQP! Que estrondo! :awesome:
phbz Escreveu:Free miguelsk8!

Imagem Imagem

pantufa
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Mensagempor pantufa » sexta fev 21, 2014 1:38 am

Imagem

On April 29th Ipecac Recordings will be releasing a remastered version of our record 'Panopticon.' It will also contain new artwork, and a 12 page booklet.

From Aaron Turner:
“After some years away from the material, Panopticon now feels like the most optimistic of all the Isis albums, dark as the subject mater may be. Giving voice to my concerns about the loss of privacy and the deterioration of personal freedom through the lyrics on the album made those subjects weigh less heavily on my mind.
Something about the sound of the songs feels open and bright to me as well – post-millennial depression and pre-apocalyptic paranoia hadn’t yet taken hold I suppose. Panopticon also feels like a turning point to me in the trajectory of Isis, and serves as a personal place-marker for me in terms of how the world of music and music consumption was shifting radically around that time.
Things have certainly become cloudier since then and more uncertain – in that way the subject matter of Panopticon also now seems a bit premonitory.”

From Aaron Harris:
“I got the check disk from the manufacturer the other day and listened to Panopticon all the way through to make sure things were good to go. It was like taking a journey back in time. When Isis was playing these songs regularly I wasn’t able to enjoy them as a listener. Now that I haven’t played these songs in years they’ve taken on a whole new identity for me.
Mika Jussila did an amazing job with the re-master. The record has more detail and dynamics now. I feel that re-masters sometime ruin the integrity of records, but I feel that fans will really appreciate this re-master, and maybe find a new appreciation for Panopticon, as I have.”

More info and previews to come.

lang
Administrador
Registado: quarta mar 21, 2007 10:28 am

Mensagempor lang » sexta fev 21, 2014 11:33 am

"After more than 20 years, Total Fucking Darkness, the infamous demo from the U.K. group Cradle Of Filth, will be officially released in vinyl format. Housed in a heavy gatefold sleeve with paintings from Radio One presenter and occult artist, Daniel P Carter, the release will include some tracks previously unreleased by the band.

Frater Nihil, the founder of Cacophonous Records, the label that first signed Cradle Of Filth, got together with Dani Filth and Paul Ryan (former guitarist and now in The King Is Blind) to bring fans of the band a remastered version of the demo along with material that had been sitting in the vaults for 20 years. They entered Turan Studio in Oxford and with the help of the engineer (who has worked on everything from Emperor to Thin Lizzy) brought the old recordings a new lease of life.

The album kicks off with the track "Spattered In Faeces", the only surviving track from the Goetia sessions, followed on Side A and the rest of Side B with the recordings from Total Fucking Darkness. Side C begins with another previously unreleased track, "Devil Mayfair (Advocatus Diaboli)", recorded at Samhain 1992, the rest of the side and the next feature the other three tracks from that session, along with two short instrumental pieces from the band's former keyboardist, Ben Ryan.

There will be a press of 666 copies in coloured vinyl for retail, with a digipak CD version also available. Release date: 5th of May."

source: http://www.facebook.com/cradleoffilth

Imagem

Tracklist:

Side I
Spattered In Faeces
The Black Goddess Rises
As Deep As Any Burial

Side II
Unbridled At Dusk
The Raping Of Faith
Fraternally Yours, 666

Side III
Devil Mayfair (Advocatus Diaboli)
The Black Goddess Rises
Seance And Mandrake (Instrumental)

Side IV
The Raping Of Faith
Unbridled At Dusk
Hekate Enthroned (Instrumental)
«And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them» (Genesis 6/1-7)

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » sexta fev 21, 2014 11:35 am

lang Escreveu:
Spoiler: Mostrar
"After more than 20 years, Total Fucking Darkness, the infamous demo from the U.K. group Cradle Of Filth, will be officially released in vinyl format. Housed in a heavy gatefold sleeve with paintings from Radio One presenter and occult artist, Daniel P Carter, the release will include some tracks previously unreleased by the band.

Frater Nihil, the founder of Cacophonous Records, the label that first signed Cradle Of Filth, got together with Dani Filth and Paul Ryan (former guitarist and now in The King Is Blind) to bring fans of the band a remastered version of the demo along with material that had been sitting in the vaults for 20 years. They entered Turan Studio in Oxford and with the help of the engineer (who has worked on everything from Emperor to Thin Lizzy) brought the old recordings a new lease of life.

The album kicks off with the track "Spattered In Faeces", the only surviving track from the Goetia sessions, followed on Side A and the rest of Side B with the recordings from Total Fucking Darkness. Side C begins with another previously unreleased track, "Devil Mayfair (Advocatus Diaboli)", recorded at Samhain 1992, the rest of the side and the next feature the other three tracks from that session, along with two short instrumental pieces from the band's former keyboardist, Ben Ryan.

There will be a press of 666 copies in coloured vinyl for retail, with a digipak CD version also available. Release date: 5th of May."

source: http://www.facebook.com/cradleoffilth

Imagem

Tracklist:

Side I
Spattered In Faeces
The Black Goddess Rises
As Deep As Any Burial

Side II
Unbridled At Dusk
The Raping Of Faith
Fraternally Yours, 666

Side III
Devil Mayfair (Advocatus Diaboli)
The Black Goddess Rises
Seance And Mandrake (Instrumental)

Side IV
The Raping Of Faith
Unbridled At Dusk
Hekate Enthroned (Instrumental)

Já está em pre order...

sem registo
Participante
Registado: quinta dez 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Mensagempor sem registo » sexta fev 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Também já era sem tempo essa reedição, pena é ser por uma editora undergound e em vinyl.
Não percebo porque é que a Peacevile nunca se chegou a frente para lançar isto. Acho que nunca ouvi as demos, mas não devem estar com pior som que isto
Enslaved - Yggdrasill http://www.discogs.com/Enslaved-Yggdras ... se/3561616
Isto para dizer, se lançaram esta demo de Enslaved poderiam ter lançado as de COF.

edit: é confusão minha ou a versão CD/digipak, não esta bem explicita, ou seja também há em separado ou só esta disponivel na box xpto?

metal lover [RIP 2014/03/14]

Mensagempor metal lover [RIP 2014/03/14] » sexta fev 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Prestes a lançarem novo álbum...

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 33 visitantes