Metal News - 2012

Cthulhu_Dawn
Moderador
Registado: sábado set 22, 2007 10:39 pm

Re: Metal News - 2012

Mensagempor Cthulhu_Dawn » terça jul 03, 2012 1:55 pm

BlackwaterPark Escreveu:
Dante Escreveu:O absolutamente incrível novo video dos A Forest of Stars. Dos melhores videos que já vi!
E a musica é excelente também.

Está giro, mas o video de Storm Corrosion fê-lo melhor e com modelos fisicos.
Curioso estes dois videos aparecerem na mesma altura, com estilos idênticos e semelhanças na história.

Gostaram de jogar o Limbo, na volta...

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » terça jul 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Também há este na mesma onda:

Brutal Thrasher
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo jul 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Mensagempor Brutal Thrasher » terça jul 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Imagem

Bem que já podem esquecer que esta tour passe por cá, também estava a achar fruta a mais...
Vader Escreveu:em seguida agradecia que não andassem a promover a vossas ideias fake, isso trata-se de um crime de Difamação e por estar na net, e por falarem por detrás de um computador não deixa de ser menos crime.

schwarze_engel
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda nov 08, 2010 9:33 am

Mensagempor schwarze_engel » terça jul 03, 2012 3:04 pm

E cheira-me que as datas que ainda dizem que vão anunciar serão para o Reino Unido, praí... :? Também não têm nada agendado para lá e é território que uma tour destas não costuma falhar.

Malditos rumores de crise, pá... Ouvem dizer que estamos todos tesos, então resolvem nem chegar perto de nós. :P
Hear the words I sing,
War's a horrid thing.
So I sing, sing, sing...
...ding-a-ling-a-ling.

Mak
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta ago 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Mensagempor Mak » terça jul 03, 2012 3:27 pm

já o disse: era cartaz a não perder, sem dúvida.

portluis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta mar 05, 2008 11:18 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor portluis » quarta jul 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Nasum announce their last tour ever

Imagem

Hankies at the ready. October will see the book close on the final chapter of Swedish grindcore extraordinaires Nasum. They are teaming up with Black Breath and preparing to lay waste to 17 cities across Europe - for the last time ever.

The final tearful farewell will be performed in the Swedish capital Stockholm - the gig will be free of charge. Skitsystem will also be joining Nasum and Black Breath on all of the tour dates.

Europe, get a spare change of underwear and prepare to be blasted.

Tour Dates:

SEPTEMBER
20.12 TBA
21.12 Gothenburg, Sweden - Truckstop Alaska
22.12 Copenhagen, Denmark - Pumpehuset
23.12 TBA
24.12 Utrecht, The Netherlands - Tivoli De Helling
25.12 Camden Town, London - The Underworld
26.12 Paris, France - Glazart
27.12 TBA
28.12 TBA
29.12 Ljubljana, Slovenia - Gala Hala
30.12 Budapest, Hungary - Durer Kert

OCTOBER
01.12 Bratislava, Slovakia - Randall
02.12 TBA
03.12 Krakow, Poland - Fabryka
04.12 TBA
05.12 Malmö, Sweden - KB
06.12 Stockholm, Sweden - Debaser Medis

Note: The TBA dates will be announced the coming weeks, along with more support bands.

UnknownOne
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta nov 25, 2004 6:47 pm

Mensagempor UnknownOne » quarta jul 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Está explicado o porquê da Prime os ter incluído no Vagos já com o cartaz fechado.

Disintegrate
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: quinta jul 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Mensagempor Disintegrate » quarta jul 04, 2012 2:59 pm

portluis Escreveu:The final tearful farewell will be performed in the Swedish capital Stockholm - the gig will be free of charge. Skitsystem will also be joining Nasum and Black Breath on all of the tour dates.

Despedida em grande.

pantufa
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Mensagempor pantufa » quinta jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

http://cstrecords.com/godspeed-euro-tou ... -nov-2012/

Godspeed You Black Emperor, no Amplifest! TCH PUUUUUM!

Joao_
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta ago 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Mensagempor Joao_ » quinta jul 05, 2012 12:31 pm

pantufa Escreveu:http://cstrecords.com/godspeed-euro-tour-dates-nov-2012/

Já começa.
Ainda bem que nessa altura já estou lá em cima!

PicklesTheEmperor
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado nov 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Mensagempor PicklesTheEmperor » quinta jul 05, 2012 2:50 pm

pantufa Escreveu:http://cstrecords.com/godspeed-euro-tour-dates-nov-2012/

Notícia/concerto do ano.

Sludge
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 02, 2008 11:42 am

Mensagempor Sludge » quinta jul 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Melhor noticia musical do ano.
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem

Necrophilvs
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: quarta mai 03, 2006 6:55 pm
Localização: Depois do café do Barbosa, sempre em frente...segue, segue...

Mensagempor Necrophilvs » quinta jul 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Parece que Enochian Crescent decidiram pôr fim à banda, na sua formação actual. Transcrevo a nota deixada pelo Viktor (guitarrista) no Facebook oficial da banda:

"“All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.” - Anatole France

After all the twists and turns, ups and downs that we have lived through as years rolled by I never thought that there would be a day when Wrath and I put our musical partnership to a shelf. The decision was a moment of both great sadness and great relief. However, this was something that had to be done at this stage to ensure the continued productive musical careers of both parties. I can assure you all that both Wrath with Black Dawn and I with the remaining members of Enochian Crescent shall outpour new music with newfound vigour and intensity.

When we founded Enochian Crescent in 1995, Wrath and I made a pact that should either quit the band we would put the name to rest also. As a man of my words I shall honour this agreement. The remaining members (Bolton - drums, Tunturituuli - bass, Vilhelm - guitar, and Viktor - guitar, vocals) shall continue the musical legacy of Enochian Crescent and you will be hearing songs from the old albums in the live-set. We are recruiting a new lead vocalist, whose name shall be announced in the future, to complete the band and to finish up the new full-length album. The already booked festival gigs shall be played under the name Enochian Crescent alongside with other contractual responsibilities.

The remaining band members want to wish Wrath all the best in the future and I personally want to thank my long standing Omega Comrade and friend for all these years. He is a man with unique vocal talent and personality to match in this world of mediocrity.

The new album is already recorded music wise and we shall bellow in the rest of the vocals in late August or early September, so you can expect a late 2012 or early 2013 release through Spinefarm Records. The new material pushes the borders of Enochian Crescent's musical realm further in every direction and to be honest I just cannot get enough of the new songs.

Even though these news might shock and upset some, worry not; it was all for the best. And you may (if you will) enjoy both the voice of Wrath and the music of Enochian Crescent in near future.

In LVX et NOX

Viktor / Enochian Crescent"

Transcrevo de igual modo a nota deixada pelo Wrath (Enochian Crescent/Black Dawn) no seu Facebook pessoal:

"The journey of seventeen years has come to its end. Enochian Crescent in its current form ceases to exist. Certain long-lived differences became too much of a burden, and we decided to part our ways about a month ago.

I will continue to spread the gospel of scissors with Black Dawn (when we find a rehearsal place) and possibly some other projects, and the rest of the Omega Korps will continue under a different name with Viktor creating the musical magick he's known for. There's no ill will involved, I wish those grim old men the best in their future endeavors. The album recordings will continue despite of the departure. I recorded my last shrieks for the song Tuhkaa (Ashes) last week, which was a fitting way to end it all. The Omega branding on our last performance proved out to be a proper finale for this long story of ours.

There's a sense of sadness, when something that has lasted for nearly two decades ends, but there's also a feeling of great anticipation for what foul things may lie in the dark corners of tomorrow.

- Wrath

“Not every end is the goal. The end of a melody is not its goal, and yet if a melody has not reached its end, it has not reached its goal.” - Friedrich Nietzsche"

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » quinta jul 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Não Metal mas um notícia muito gira.
Imagem
FUKTRONIC is the team of Serj Tankian and Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence, making a soundtrack for the ultimate British Gangster Film. It's an electronic album with 12 tracks (4 instrumental and 8 tracks that have original scripted dialogue that portrays the trials and tribulations of a fresh out of prison British gangster who hasn’t learned his lesson).
More info soon.

http://soundcloud.com/serjtankian/fuktronic-chase

Com esta dupla isto tem tudo para ser uma brutalidade... a primeira amostra já promete muito!!

aBisMo
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Mensagempor aBisMo » sexta jul 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Slayer News

"Kerry King talks new album and Jeff's health in new interview
Friday, July 6th 2012
Kerry King was recently interviewed by Nikki Blakk of San Francisco radio station "107.7 The Bone" at the Mountain View show on July 1st. Check out the full video interview below.

When asked on whether Jeff's temporary replacement Gary Holt (Exodus) will lay down the guitar tracks for the new Slayer studio album, Kerry replied:

"Jeff hasn't done any recording [on Slayer albums] in years - other than solos. I've played all the rhythm guitars since... man, the '90s. A lot of the bass, too. It's just that I play quick and I get to the track quick and I don't fuck around and take all day. So at the end of the day it becomes an efficiency issue and I'm very efficient." "

http://www.slayerized.com/whatsnew/2012/07/kerry-king-talks-new-album-and-jeffs-health-in-new-interview/
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos

Compra & Venda CD, Vinil, Tapes

Venda T-Shirt's & Longsleeves

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 12 visitantes