Registado: segunda ago 01, 2005 1:46 pm
Contacto:

Re: Metal News - 2010

Mensagempor Nhec » domingo dez 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Zyklon Escreveu:
partycrasher Escreveu:

O Seth deixou-se dos musicais e começou a apostar nestas cenas agora? :lol:

Bem fixe.
Dos episódios de Natal, até que este foi o mais fixe, mesmo tendo o do Family Guy passagens mesmo awesome!
Membro Orgulhoso Grupo KEAF - keimaenrolaacendefuma
Rácio de Pinanços
Cervejas em latas de 50 cl provocam cancro!
Metal until die

Malkla
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: terça out 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Mensagempor Malkla » domingo dez 19, 2010 9:35 pm

UnknownOne Escreveu:
AMON AMARTH: European Headlining Tour With THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER Announced

May 13 - Oslo, NOR - Betong
May 14 - Stockholm, SWE - Tyrol
May 15 - Gothenburg, SWE - Tradgarn (no THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER)
May 17 - Copenhagen, DEN - Vega
May 18 - Hamburg, GER - Grosse Freiheit 36
May 19 - Antwerp, BEL - Hof Ter Lo
May 20 - Amsterdam, NET - Melkweg
May 21 - Cologne, GER - E-Werk
May 22 - Paris, FRA - Elysee Montmarte
May 24 - Munich, GER - Tonhalle
May 25 - Milan, ITA - Limelight
May 27 - Dessau, GER - Metalfest Germany
May 28 - Mining, AUT - Metalfest Austria
May 29 - Pratteln, SWI - Metalfest Switzerland

Tragam-nos de volta sff!

Fdx isto era de valor

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » domingo dez 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Imagem

onedayless
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta jul 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Mensagempor onedayless » domingo dez 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Disturbed Canceled Tour Because Frontman Overdosed on Medication~

Getty Images
Disturbed canceled their planned fall tour, divulging only that frontman David Draiman had fallen ill and was labeled it a "serious throat condition."

However, the singer has told Metal Hammer that he actually overdosed. But it wasn't that kind of OD. Draiman was apparently receiving regularly-administered immunotherapy injections to control allergies, but he became dangerously ill when he was accidentally dosed with 10 times the required amount. That sounds like a lawsuit in the making.

At the time of the incident, Draiman's blood pressure plummeted and he slipped into anaphylactic shock. He said, "I was on oxygen for hours and still my blood pressure was way, way low. This was the day before we were supposed to play three shows in a row and the residual inflammation that came from the allergic reaction meant that I couldn't heal from it in the middle of the touring cycle."

Turns out there really was a severe throat condition. The singer described his vocal chords as "pretty beaten up. They told me if I sang I'd be risking permanent damage."

Disturbed will be back on the road with Korn on the Music as a Weapon Tour this winter.

Kylesa End the Year Touring With Clutch

Dusdin Condren
Kylesa have made plans to do a mini-tour alongside Clutch. The five-date run -- which starts Dec. 27 in Richmond, Va. and ends Dec. 31 in Asheville, N.C. -- will be the first chance for some to see the band since the release of 'Spiral Shadow.'

It would be easy to think the Savanna, Ga psych sludgers would have trouble recreating the multiple layers and overshadowing textures of 'Spiral Shadow' live. However, as fans saw on tours with High on Fire and Torche earlier in the year, this isn't a problem for Kylesa.

Back in October, guitarist/vocalist Phillip Cope told Noisecreep that 'Spiral Shadows' was even more grandiose before mixing began. "We realized some of the tracks were too much. We had 72 tracks on the first song, and we're like, 'Oh s---, there's no way to mix this.' I scaled it down. I kept the parts that I thought really needed to be there. Most of that stuff we can pull off live, most of it."
Imagem

CultOfTheDead
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta set 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Mensagempor CultOfTheDead » segunda dez 20, 2010 2:49 pm

onedayless Escreveu:Disturbed Canceled Tour Because Frontman Overdosed on Medication~

Getty Images
Disturbed canceled their planned fall tour, divulging only that frontman David Draiman had fallen ill and was labeled it a "serious throat condition."

However, the singer has told Metal Hammer that he actually overdosed. But it wasn't that kind of OD. Draiman was apparently receiving regularly-administered immunotherapy injections to control allergies, but he became dangerously ill when he was accidentally dosed with 10 times the required amount. That sounds like a lawsuit in the making.

At the time of the incident, Draiman's blood pressure plummeted and he slipped into anaphylactic shock. He said, "I was on oxygen for hours and still my blood pressure was way, way low. This was the day before we were supposed to play three shows in a row and the residual inflammation that came from the allergic reaction meant that I couldn't heal from it in the middle of the touring cycle."

Turns out there really was a severe throat condition. The singer described his vocal chords as "pretty beaten up. They told me if I sang I'd be risking permanent damage."

Disturbed will be back on the road with Korn on the Music as a Weapon Tour this winter.

Foda-se, anda tudo a morrer aos bocados :|

Nhec
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda ago 01, 2005 1:46 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Nhec » quarta dez 22, 2010 12:01 am

Fursy Teyssier (Les Discrets) Escreveu:Just had the pleasure to listen to a new Alcest demo song. It is so good that he created similar atmosphere like on Le Secret!! Wonderful... Really
Membro Orgulhoso Grupo KEAF - keimaenrolaacendefuma
Rácio de Pinanços
Cervejas em latas de 50 cl provocam cancro!
Metal until die

onedayless
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor onedayless » quarta dez 22, 2010 2:37 am

Avenged Sevenfold Didn't Like How Dream Theater Split Was Handled

Avenged Sevenfold frontman M. Shadows spoke to Pulse of Radio last week and briefly discussed the fact that ex-Dream Theater drummer Mike Portnoy will no longer be filling in for the band. Portnoy revealed that his time with the band had come to a close and made a comment about only being able to trust family.

While A7X told Noisecreep that they couldn't have soldiered on without the drummer after Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan's death during their ''Creep Show' episode last summer, Shadows did indicate that his band likes privacy and was not fond of the way that Portnoy's split with Dream Theater unfolded in such a public manner. It was not clear what the true cause of the split was, however.

"We were actually a little more shocked," M. Shadows said. "We felt that maybe both parties could have handled it a little more internally without being so press release-happy about what had happened between them. Because we're a band that, really, when it comes to news all over web sites or this or that about bands, you know, we don't tweet much, we don't try to put ourselves out that much, and all the drama and controversy wasn't something that we wanted at all."
Imagem

pantufa
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo nov 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Mensagempor pantufa » quarta dez 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Mike Ghost (Men Eater) new side and only side project came to life - SONS OF MISFORTUNE - his back on the drums, along with Poli (Devil In Me) and Conim ( DawnRider ) - CHECK IT

Sons of Misfortune - EP Out January @ Universal Tongue Records

(video com amostra do som no Facebook de men eater)

diabox
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta abr 06, 2006 10:02 am

Mensagempor diabox » quarta dez 22, 2010 9:55 pm

nao me pareceu mau...
"where would we be without black sabbath?" justin E.W. MAD FER IT! dowhatthouwiltshallbethewholeofthelaw

http://www.myspace.com/paranoyadesign http://www.paranoyadesign.deviantart.com

repressão política... só para alguns...

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » quarta dez 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Vamos ver quanto tempo dura...
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

diabox
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta abr 06, 2006 10:02 am

Mensagempor diabox » quinta dez 23, 2010 12:52 am

o tempo da hype :mrgreen:
"where would we be without black sabbath?" justin E.W. MAD FER IT! dowhatthouwiltshallbethewholeofthelaw

http://www.myspace.com/paranoyadesign http://www.paranoyadesign.deviantart.com

repressão política... só para alguns...

onedayless
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor onedayless » quinta dez 23, 2010 9:06 pm

'New York City Sucks' Compilation Focuses on the Small and Unsigned

Imagem
Jesse Zuretti
The metal scene in New York is vast and always evolving. If a band is from the Big Apple or close by, they have to constantly be breaking new ground. If bands don't, they get washed back into the faceless sea of metal wannabes. One of our favorite blogs, MetalSucks, is hoping to shed light on the lesser-known bands we might all be sleeping on with the free compilation series 'New York City Sucks.' That's right -- free!

"We try and highlight some of our favorite local bands on MetalSucks from time to time, but frankly it's just not possible to keep up; seemingly every month there's another fantastic band that's as good or better than any number of "signed" acts from around the US or the world, only they're not that well-known outside of our city's borders," MetalSucks said, detailing why they have curated these compilations.

Volume one boasts 14 songs and will be available through MetalSucks on Jan. 18. The second volume will be given away Feb. 22 and contains 13 songs. Both volumes contain high-quality MP3s (320 kbps), covers designed by the Binary Code guitarist Jesse Zurett, and a PDF of digital liner notes with information on all the bands.

'New York City Sucks: Volume One' track list
1. East of the Wall
2. Made out of Babies
3. Tiger Flowers
4. Black Anvil
5. Naam
6. Batillus
7. Meek is Murder
8. The Binary Code
9. Castevet
10. Hung
11. Wizardry
12. Pyrrhon
13. Mutant Supremacy
14. Incend iary

'New York City Sucks: Volume Two' track list
1. Wetnurse
2. Tombs
3. Moth Eater
4. Hull
5. The Austerity Program
6. Defeatist
7. Goes Cube
8. Krallice
9. Empyreon
10. Abacinate
11. ikillya
12. Atakke
13. The Ghost in Black and White
Imagem

CultOfTheDead
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quinta set 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Mensagempor CultOfTheDead » domingo dez 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Novo videoclip de Legion Of The Damned, musica do novo álbum que sai dia 7 de Janeiro, gostei!

Floresta
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Mensagempor Floresta » terça dez 28, 2010 12:13 am

Vratyas Vakyas Escreveu:There are plans for a couple of shows in 2011, that´s correct.
´Though it looks good this time, it´s still not 100% sure.
The line-up is nearly completed, one guitarist is missing yet.

Beside that there are no locations nor bands
part of the plans and preparations so far.
At the moment it´s just about completing the line-up
and starting the rehearsals (in spring 2011 maybe).
It´s the first time I heard about playing with the bands
you mentioned, moreover the plans are for a couple
of gigs, a festival is not part of the plan for now.

As soon as things are 100%, they will be posted here.

death4all
Participante Inspirado(a)
Registado: segunda jul 21, 2008 11:35 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor death4all » terça dez 28, 2010 10:30 am

Judas Priest despedem-se das digressões em 2011

http://musica.sapo.pt/noticias/judas_pr ... es_em_2011
FUCKING HOSTILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 7 visitantes