Tarja Turunen - A carreira a solo

warrior of wisdom
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta jul 20, 2007 5:56 pm

Tarja Turunen - A carreira a solo

Mensagempor warrior of wisdom » domingo dez 23, 2007 6:34 pm

Decidi abrir este tópico para os users interessados em seguir a carreira a solo da Tarja Turunen.

Para já fica a notícia de que a música eleita para segundo single de MWS é Die Alive. O videoclip já foi gravado.

warrior of wisdom
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor warrior of wisdom » domingo dez 23, 2007 6:46 pm

Novo blogpost da Tarja.

Fonte: mywinterstorm.com

"Hello my friends,

It has been a while since I got any time to write to you. I am truly sorry for that
There has been many people already requesting me to do this… so now when I finished my interviews for today (in the car on my way home from the airport), I am finally free.

So this is the first thing and last that I am doing before officially starting my holidays!!

I came back to Finland after magnificent tour just a couple of hours ago. It feels good to be back at home. The last concert in London gave us just amazing end for it.

Everything worked perfect during the concert and we just had a lot of fun. It has been interesting for us to see that every concert has felt better than the previous one for us as musicians. Getting more and more into the spirit of the songs and being able to make a stronger connection with the fans every time.

Anyway, the feeling was quite sad after the last concert because we truly are going to miss each other. There was something very special going on for 4 weeks among us. Everybody agrees on that.

It has been very unusual for me to be saluted every day by everybody involved in the shows (production, crew, musicians) with hugs and kisses same way that every night after the day was over.

No ass faces around, just smiles and laughter. No silence and indifference, but warmness, long chats and stories of every kind and true interest.

Above all, respect within the group of people for everybody’s work and music.

None of us needed to be dragged into a hotel room after alcohol overdoses

Is very unique the feeling of looking into the eyes of the people working with you and finding there honesty.

These Warm Up concerts were a great Xmas present for all of us.

But this is just the beginning for something else to come. We are going to work together once again pretty soon, so we just have to be patient.

I will miss the jokes of Mike, hugs and laughter of Alex, positive vibes of Doug, great girl chats with Maria, serious conversations with Max and Markus and sister kind of love of my own brother Toni. Thank you all!

Without forgetting the whole amazing crew: Antti, Hemi, Pete, Tommi and Cedric and my friend Heidi. Without you there would not be any shows and I wouldn’t be able to sing my music to anybody. A big thanks you for your efforts and understanding!

The tour has been fantastic, seriously. I have never felt happier. The band, the music, the crew, the travelling, the fans…everything just great.

This whole year has been a good year for me as an artist but also as a person. I have gained pretty much self-confidence, but most of all I have enjoyed to be an artist on my own. The success feels now very personal and every tiny positive thing means to me a lot more than before.

Here go the last 3 pictures taken of the band after the London show and before catching our respective flights back home.

During the tour, it was decided that there would be soon a new single available: Die Alive.

So we pushed things back and forward until we “created” a spot when to shoot the video for the song.

Last December 9th, we flew to Berlin just for that. This happened a day after my concert in Kuusankoski, Finland and a day before the concert in Cologne, Germany.

So it was a lot of travelling and very little time to sleep.

We were supposed to have a dinner that night with some fans in Cologne, so at the very last minute we decided to invite them to the set rather than to cancel the whole thing.

They can testify the conditions I was facing during that one night of the video shootings ☺

It was “pretty” cold and wet day and since we were shooting outside, I was really nervous to get sick. We had some problems with the generators, we were not having any electricity and the darkness surrounded us for almost 2 hours! That was pretty funny for everybody. The shootings started at 14:00 pm and lasted until 07:30 next morning. On that day I flew to Cologne and had a show at night. After the show in Cologne we travelled very early in the morning to Paris and had a show on that night there. Basically I didn’t sleep for 3 days! I wonder how on earth I was able to stay awake and to make these shows happen I guess the reason is YOU.

The video is ready now and it looks great, so I hope everybody of you will enjoy it.
I am sure that soon it will be announced in mywinterstorm.com when you will be able to see it.

But here I can show you some photos we took on that day.

Here I am with Uwe Flade the director of Die Alive.

Soon it’s Christmas. It sounds so weird to me, since I haven’t got any time to think about it (nor buying presents to anyone), but I am very happy to celebrate the Xmas with my family.

But we thought of giving you a present so we filmed and recorded the show in Kuusankoski. As soon as it is ready, we will upload it in our web pages and fans pages for you to watch it.

All the colourful fishes and corals under the beautiful turquoise see in Caribbean; see you soon! Hip Hurray!

I wish for my Winter Storm lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008.

With all my love, Tarja"

Zombie_
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça fev 15, 2005 5:34 pm

Mensagempor Zombie_ » domingo dez 23, 2007 7:47 pm

It has been very unusual for me to be saluted every day by everybody involved in the shows (production, crew, musicians) with hugs and kisses same way that every night after the day was over.

No ass faces around, just smiles and laughter. No silence and indifference, but warmness, long chats and stories of every kind and true interest.

Is very unique the feeling of looking into the eyes of the people working with you and finding there honesty.

Fez asneira, agora está a tentar limpar a sua imagem.
RuySan: Não percebo a obsessão que certas pessoas têm com cuecas.
Zombie_: Tem lá coisas tão giras.
Grimner: Eis o porquê.

Krumhûr
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado set 08, 2007 10:37 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Krumhûr » domingo dez 23, 2007 8:43 pm

warrior of wisdom Escreveu:No ass faces around, just smiles and laughter. No silence and indifference, but warmness, long chats and stories of every kind and true interest.

Que fofuzura!! Indirectas, 2 anos depois de tudo? :twisted:

warrior of wisdom Escreveu: I wonder how on earth I was able to stay awake and to make these shows happen I guess the reason is YOU.

Suck up 8)
So denying, we're going against the grain
So defying, they'll never put us down!
ROCK HARD, RIDE FREE!
All your life!

warrior of wisdom
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor warrior of wisdom » domingo dez 23, 2007 11:56 pm

Krumhûr Escreveu:Que fofuzura!! Indirectas, 2 anos depois de tudo? :twisted:

As mesmas indirectas que o Sr. Holopainen lhe continua a mandar a ela também. :P Mas isso já foi mais do que discutido no tópico da dita saga.
Daquilo que foi escrito pela Tarja no seu post em mywinterstorm.com prefiro destacar os planos para o novo single e o êxito dos concertos de apresentação do album a solo.

Krumhûr
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sábado set 08, 2007 10:37 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Krumhûr » segunda dez 24, 2007 12:53 am

É só meiguices... Enfim, deixo para quem gosta, eu fico-me pelos Nightwish :cheers:
So denying, we're going against the grain
So defying, they'll never put us down!
ROCK HARD, RIDE FREE!
All your life!

warrior of wisdom
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor warrior of wisdom » segunda dez 24, 2007 1:01 am

Krumhûr Escreveu:É só meiguices... Enfim, deixo para quem gosta, eu fico-me pelos Nightwish :cheers:

:cheers: :jeroen:

morsmodre
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Registado: sexta jan 20, 2006 10:48 pm

Mensagempor morsmodre » segunda dez 24, 2007 1:30 am

eu fico-me pelo Oceanborn :twisted:

Soul_of_Darkness [RIP]

Mensagempor Soul_of_Darkness [RIP] » segunda dez 24, 2007 5:29 am

Gostei bastante do álbum...

José Sousa
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta set 07, 2007 1:57 pm

Mensagempor José Sousa » segunda dez 24, 2007 8:20 am

warrior of wisdom Escreveu:
Krumhûr Escreveu:É só meiguices... Enfim, deixo para quem gosta, eu fico-me pelos Nightwish :cheers:

:cheers: :jeroen:

Imagem Imagem

warrior of wisdom
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Mensagempor warrior of wisdom » segunda dez 24, 2007 3:00 pm

Pathologist
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça mai 15, 2007 10:51 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor Pathologist » terça dez 25, 2007 9:59 pm

Ela que se junte a mim que já deixa de ser a solo. :oops:
joaoribeirophotography.pt.vu :: UPDATED @ 06/12

angel dark [RIP 2009/03/23]

GANDA TRETA

Mensagempor angel dark [RIP 2009/03/23] » quarta dez 26, 2007 6:12 pm

N GOSTEI DO ALBUM NOVO DA TARJA
GANDA MERDA, ATE MUSICA DE NATAL TEM ...LOL!!!!

MERRY SATAN CHRISTMAS

warrior of wisdom
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)

Re: GANDA TRETA

Mensagempor warrior of wisdom » quarta dez 26, 2007 6:18 pm

angel dark Escreveu:N GOSTEI DO ALBUM NOVO DA TARJA

MERRY SATAN CHRISTMAS

Estás a falar do MWS ou do Henkays Ikuisuudesta?
Última edição por warrior of wisdom em quarta dez 26, 2007 7:39 pm, editado 1 vez no total.

Soul_of_Darkness [RIP]

Re: GANDA TRETA

Mensagempor Soul_of_Darkness [RIP] » quarta dez 26, 2007 7:19 pm

angel dark Escreveu:N GOSTEI DO ALBUM NOVO DA TARJA

MERRY SATAN CHRISTMAS

Qual é o problema de ter uma música de Natal?? Ela está no seu direito de o fazer... e sinceramente não vejo mal nenhum nisso...

Voltar para “Arquivo”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 34 visitantes