Tod Huetet Uebel

nbarreiras
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Registado: segunda set 03, 2007 11:22 pm
Contacto:

Re: Tod Huetet Uebel

Mensagempor nbarreiras » quinta jul 23, 2015 10:09 am

Vocês andam com pouca sorte!

Fico a aguardar notícias então. Força aí!

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » terça ago 25, 2015 9:41 am

Já há novidades sobre os CDs?

nbarreiras
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nbarreiras » quinta set 17, 2015 12:23 pm

TOD HUETET UEBEL - Malícia DIGIPACK CD

Imagem

"Created from the very essence of hatred in 2012, Tod Hueted Uebel are a two-piece hailing from the very depths of the Portuguese underground. Their debut album “Malícia”, which translates to “malice” in English, stands up perfectly for such denomination. “Malícia” is nothing but a post-traumatic Black Metal experience delivered through relentless drum aggression, chaotic and dissonant riffs with eerie melodies, and vocals straight from the very core of a tormented human soul reminiscent of the likes of Shining’s Kvarforth and Leviathan’s Wrest. The oppressive atmosphere emanated by the combination of this misanthropic and caustic cauldron will leave mental bruises and scars in those who dare listen to the torments that dwell within."
Ruben Pinho

Production by Caverna Abismal Rec. and Tod Huetet Uebel.

To be out in October 2015.
Pre-order: 10€
After Release Date: 12€

Listen here
https://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com/album/tod-huetet-uebel-mal-cia-cd
https://todhuetetuebel.bandcamp.com/

nbarreiras
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nbarreiras » quarta nov 11, 2015 12:00 am

Os CDs estão finalmente disponíveis. Quem estiver interessado que encomende pelas vias habituais:

http://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com/album/tod-huetet-uebel-mal-cia-cd
http://shop.cavernaabismal.com
https://todhuetetuebel.bandcamp.com
caverna.abismal@gmail.com
todhuetetuebel@gmail.com

Imagem

12€ + 1.4€ (gastos de envio).

defleshed
Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 02, 2008 8:01 pm
Contacto:

Mensagempor defleshed » terça nov 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Review – Tod Huetet Uebel / Malícia (2015)

If you let the infernal and malevolent music by this amazing Portuguese duo reach your heart, there’s no coming back.

Let’s end this week on a high note with the flammable Black Metal by the talented Portuguese duo Tod Huetet Uebel, and I must assure you that you won’t be the same after listening to what they have to offer. By the way, the name of the band is the German for “death guards evil”, a more than suitable caption for the disturbing music you’ll find in their debut full-length album, entitled Malícia (the Portuguese word for “malice”). If you had no idea of how demonic music can be in Portugal, you better get ready for the heartless war found in this album.

Created from the very essence of hatred in 2012, Tod Hueted Uebel define their music as “a post-traumatic Black Metal experience” that “will leave mental bruises and scars in those who dare listen to the torments that dwell within”. Well said, guys. That perfectly summarizes Malícia, an album that will please fans of the darkest Black Metal you can imagine. Featuring an amazing 6-panel digipak with artwork by French artist/musician Valnoir (Metastazis), the level of wickedness and laceration in the album is not for the ordinary metal fan, making it a demanding listen for those who are not used to the atrocities of extreme music.

In the opening track, eccentrically named XIII (and get used to that, because all songs have names based on Roman numerals), a sinister intro flows into a diabolical sounding built upon modern Black Metal but without losing its traditional viciousness and speed. Multi-instrumentalist Daniel C. is responsible for crafting the music in all tracks, offering singer Marcos M. the perfect ambience for his anguished growls, and let me tell you this dynamic duo will darken your spirit already on the first track of the album (which is always the main goal in Black Metal, of course). And darkness is here to stay based on the nonstop violence and vileness delivered in I, where Marcos M. keeps disgorging his putrid snarling, unnerving your mind in a disquieting 9-minute first-rate aria of malignancy for lovers of classic Extreme Metal with a desolating and melancholic ending that obviously gets back to a sonic havoc before the song is actually over.

Their anger just grows in XII, where Daniel C. is simply bestial on drums and guitars, delivering sick riffs and demonic beats and fills perfect for the harsh vocals by Marcos M., with another short break for the listener to take a deep breath before diving back into the musical twilight engendered by Tod Huetet Uebel. Moreover, their lyrics in Portuguese are as evil, poetic and awesome as possible (“Quero morrer, ser inverso ao amanhecer / Quero perecer, na demora da tua obra / Sinto-me leve, disperso ao corroer / Do sentimento que vos mantém / Amantes a ninguém”, which would translate to English as “I want to die, be reverse at dawn / I want to perish, in the lateness of your work / I feel light, scattered as I corrode / From the feeling that keeps you / Lovers to no one”), increasing the impact of their music.

XX VIII XXI is an instrumental tune that feels like a fiendish entity penetrating our flesh, working as an intro to the barbaric IX, where the initial scream by Marcos M. sounds inhuman while the instrumental parts continue their onslaught of darkness. It’s sheer Black Metal that will please all fans of the genre, making it extremely easy and interesting to feel all the pain and grief stemming from their ghoulish vocals. III might be the shortest of all tracks, but it surely delivers everything a good Black Metal chant needs, being precise, berserk, melodic and lugubrious, with Marcos M. with his growls and howls and Daniel C. with his lancinating riffs generating an ode to hopelessness and evil. Besides, when they sing in English their lyrics are no less complex and beautiful, proving how talented this duo is (“Blood Libels of regal contempt / Dichotomy of essence and paragon of woe / The face of things to come / Burn this flesh oh dying light / In thy untold furnace of quintessence / Aether of malignant perfection”). Lastly, presenting elements from Doom Metal and Blackened Doom, the hindmost opus in Malícia, entitled V, is definitely the most nerve-racking of all. This time, Daniel C. focuses on mesmerizing and grievous notes while Marcos C. sounds like he’s being dragged down to hell, and I dare you to survive its 8 minutes without feeling totally uncomfortable or distressed in the end.

In summary, if you consider yourself a genuine adorer of the most perverse and heinous forms of Black Metal, I highly recommend you go after the music by Tod Huetet Uebel, available at their BandCamp and at the Caverna Abismal Records BandCamp. This sharp and impressive duo from Portugal is brilliantly cementing their dark path in the world of Extreme Metal, and in case you let their infernal music reach your heart, I must warn you that there’s no coming back.

Best moments of the album: I, XII and III.

Worst moments of the album: None.

defleshed
Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor defleshed » sexta nov 27, 2015 1:30 pm

I advise you to hear and feel Malícia, and to follow this Portuguese band. I have no doubt that the future releases will be surprising.

Tod Huetet Uebel is a band from Portugal, formed in 2012. Having released an EP in 2013 called Morte e Caos (meaning ‘Chaos and Death’), they released in 2015 their first full-length called Malícia (meaning Malice). This duo certainly delivered an impressive act of black metal on their latest title.

Have you ever noticed that thin line that separates the lyrics of a song from a poem? The lyrics are often reminiscent of good poetry, the kind of poetry that speaks to us and guides us towards the concept. Saying that this level of proximity happens only in “a band with good extreme music” is simplistic, because although the music is really good and really extreme, it also carries us to other levels of expression and – which is something I have not seen much in music lately – to good levels of writing. The lyrics/poems are bilingual (English/Portuguese), which means that Portuguese speakers are privileged with firsthand knowledge of the language, being able to understand or rather perceive the web of meaning transmitted by the band, assuming that they are also familiar with English, for full enjoyment. In addition to the roles of writers and musicians we see a complete set of artists behind the black layer, misanthropy and heaviness which are so evident in their style. Hearing the words and letting ourselves be guided by the sound becomes a remarkable experience when we listen to Tod Huetet Uebel. The sounds, by intertwining themselves with the words, carry us, through more direct routes, to the personal concepts shown in their writing. The work can live without all the elements that constitute it, so Tod Huetet Uebel can be enjoyed as a whole or in parts, if we wish, and that's a rare achievement. Musically, we notice a great evolution of their style from the first demo, which explores more traditional aspects of black metal. In Malícia, things were taken to another level, and textures are denser – the bar has risen and abstraction followed, black metal sounding smarter than most. Not to say that Malícia is hermetical, I would rather put it on par with acts as Mgła, for lyrical content and oppressive environment; as Leviathan, because of its way of exorcising demons using identical musical textures. From the cohesive set of themes, I highlight “XIII”, due to the endless grief that the sound brutality could not erase; “XII”, with its jerky cries which make us shiver, which trouble and disturb us; and “III” for the obvious musicianship. The album artwork is a piece of art in itself, making us aware of the different dimensions which got together to make up the final result. I advise you to hear and feel Malícia, and to follow this Portuguese band. I have no doubt that the future releases will be surprising.

defleshed
Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor defleshed » terça dez 01, 2015 11:29 am

Contender for album of the year. This is what black magick is all about.

Formed in Portugal, it was a bit weird that they have a name that seems to be in German... and also a song title for an ANAAL NATHRAKH song. This debut album at first impression sounds a lot like many of those “orthodox” Black Metal bands, or to say it in a clear way, they have a way of playing that is technical, with some progressive touches and a great perfomance, with many dissonant riffs and a hypnotic aura. Names like later MAYHEM, DEATHSPELL OMEGA and some later IMMORTAL touches came to be invoked as a reference. And this might sound weird, but I can also sense some sound of early PESTILENCE here. This album has a charm of its own. I am no big fan of very technical music, yet I know that if done right within a limited genre as extreme Metal it can add elements that will push boundaries further without compromising the primordial core. Well, TOD HUETET UEBEL is doing so here and now. The drumming is fantastic, the riffs are hypnotic, and the vocals... the vocals are truly a jewel here. From agonizing laments, to eerie whispers, to deathly sorrowful screams. It is all there and used with a great variation that it is ice chilling as one can hear in the song 'XII'. And, oh, yes, titles of all songs are Roman numerals. And the lyrics, they are also of pure genius. Written in English and Portuguese, they deal with the malice in man.They have a very poetic and chaotic way of expressing most human feelings, specially despair whilst facing death. The production values are also very good, with heavy guitars and a full sound but without sounding modern or compressed. And, yes, there is a heavy, and I mean heavy Prog Rock influence through all the album. The kind of Prog Rock that is mesmerizing, trance inducing, dark and mysterious. Songs are well over the 5 minutes mark, some even close to 10 minutes, but they do not tend to sound tiresome, it is all so well crafted that this goes unnoticed. Then, after a second listening, this one grows more and more. This is a monster of an album, and like black magick, each new time you listen to it, things appear. If evilness was to be coverted into music, I am sure it will take a form similar to this album. Name any veteran Black Metal band trying to do their masterpiece, and it will fall short compared to this. Contender for album of the year. This is what black magick is all about.

defleshed
Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor defleshed » terça dez 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Magnificent! Grandiose! Massive and brutal! F*cking insane!

These were the first words that arose in my mind as the crisp and clear sounds of the first track "XIII" started to overwhelm me. What a way to open up into the depths of two tormented souls' artistic world. Yes, Tod Huetet Uebel, only consist of two musicians: Daniel C, who creates all the music and Marcos M, who delivers the anguished vocal. Daniel C has also recorded, mixed and produced the album. The band spawned from the Portuguese underground and the essence of hatred back in 2012 and has since then created their own take on a skewed and anguished world.

Malícia is beautifully mixed, where every instrument has been given its own space, giving you a clear view into all of the corners this album has to offer. The singer adapts the same insane roars, anguished screams and sinister incantations as B from Lifelover and Kvarforth from Shining. Musically Tod Huetet Uebel is black metal mixed up with post-apocalyptic, avant-garde, straight up atmospheric insanity, and moments of clarity and peace.

The album is filled with machine-gun drumming and razor-sharp guitar melodies that occasionally drops into slower passages. On "I" the schizophrenic mind sees clarity, if only for a short time and offers a calm passage before it falls back into the chaotic pit of insanity. And on “IX” the mad fury drops into a dark ritualistic deity invoking state and “V” just simply tries to put a spell on you as it twists and gnarls itself out of an eerie dark place out into the light. The vocals are crow-like, manic roars straight from the asylum and takes on many disturbing shapes which suits the insane world the music is depicting very well.

As I was listening to “XII” for the third time it suddenly hit me that Tod Huetet Uebel on top of everything else has an aura of nihilistic decadence! “XII” also offers very interesting musical side tracks, which warms the inside of someone like me that loves this kind of dark and weird metal. And I could go on and on about passages and melodies I've picked up and taken notice of, but they are too many to mention.

This is music that needs attention, so headphones on and sit back and take notice! If you like the skewed and unordered as much as I, you will not be disappointed. I promise!

nbarreiras
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nbarreiras » quarta mar 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Even as a write-in vote, TOD HUETET UEBEL's "Malícia" made number 14º as "Best Black Metal Album of 2015" according to 834 total voters in METAL STORM!
(5th place if solely considering write-in votes)

http://www.metalstorm.net/awards/categories.php?cat_id=2

Lista completa
1. Mgła - Exercises In Futility 247
2. A Forest Of Stars - Beware The Sword You Cannot See 209
3. Leviathan - Scar Sighted 91
4. Misþyrming - Söngvar Elds Og Óreiðu 43
5. Ethereal Shroud - They Became The Falling Ash 31
6. Grey Heaven Fall - Black Wisdom 23
7. Outre - Ghost Chants 18
8. Volahn - Aq'Ab'Al 15
9. Terzij De Horde - Self 12
Batushka - Litourgiya (write-in vote) 12
11. Myrkur - M (write-in vote) 11
12. Akhlys - The Dreaming I (write-in vote) 10
Marduk - Frontschwein (write-in vote) 10
14. Tod Huetet Uebel - Malícia (write-in vote) 9
15. Carach Angren - This Is No Fairytale (write-in vote) 8
Moon - Render Of The Veils 8

nbarreiras
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nbarreiras » quarta mar 30, 2016 12:35 am

Está para breve a edição cassete do álbum Malícia.

Imagem

A versão cassete estará pronta em Abril. Esta versão contém todas as letras de "Malícia", que não estão disponíveis em nenhuma versão CD, e vem acompanhado de um autocolante com o logo da banda.
O trabalho gráfico foi feito mais uma vez por Metastazis.
Limitada a 100 cópias.
Edição da Caverna Abismal Records.

Paulo
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado ago 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Mensagempor Paulo » domingo abr 03, 2016 1:26 am

Danke!

Sim o nome surgiu dessa musica, significa a morte guarda/acompanha o mal.

Hallo !

I thought you were german due to the name of the band and you wrote "Danke".

Hilsener fra Norge !
Morte ao METAL e viva o POP !! :evil: :censored: :red:

nbarreiras
Metálico(a) Inspirado(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor nbarreiras » quinta abr 28, 2016 10:19 pm

TOD HUETET UEBEL - "Malícia", finalmente em formato analógico!
Esta versão vem com todas as letras de "Malícia" (não disponíveis na versão CD) mais um autocolante com o logo da banda.
Trabalho gráfico da autoria de Metastazis.
Limitada a 100 cópias

Encomendas:
https://todhuetetuebel.bandcamp.com

Imagem

defleshed
Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor defleshed » quarta mar 29, 2017 8:45 pm

N.A.D.A.
Imagem
Nil igitur mors est ad nos - ad altiora tendo - Deus mortuus est – adsum

Two Guys Metal Reviews Escreveu:"It's been raining pretty hard in New York for a few days now so it seems fitting that I'm sitting here gearing up for a thirty minute slog through the grey by listenin to some burning black metal all the way from Portugal. Tod Huetet Uebel made quite a splash since their 2015 debut Malicia. This is the sort of black metal that can't help but to charm the listener. Sure it's pretty alienating for the uninitiated, but if you have a passion for the burning madness that dives into our hearts and minds you will start to find absolution.

Caverna Abismal records has made an impressive effort over the past few years to put together some of the most potent black metal releases and it feels like N.A.D.A are one of their strongest offerings to date. It's the kind of record that remains gloriously oppressive even when they tap out and give you arppegiated blasphemies. The vocals are shrieked, demented and at times a bit too over the top. That being said, when blast beats kick in the tormented vocals truly find their spot in the mix. As the bands songs evolve you start to see that despite the potential behind the music they haven't fully realized how they want to execute.

There is a sense of sublime melancholy communicated with N.A.D.A the moments that the songs fall into almost pure and demented noise are transcendent. The sheer pain found within is at times reminiscent of truly fucked up black metal bands like Silencer or perhaps even Absurd. In a world where black metal is often sterile and made overtly pretty Tod Huetet Ueble embrace the murk. Despite this they understand the true beauty of the genre, making this a rarefied and enlightening listen.."

Brevemente disponível.

defleshed
Metálico(a)
Contacto:

Mensagempor defleshed » segunda jan 07, 2019 9:30 pm

Krzysztof Klingbein performing Nå

Novo album no final deste ano

Voltar para “Arquivo 2006 a 2021”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 0 visitante