2020 - O que estás a ouvir agora?

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
Ulfilanis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 08, 2015 8:18 am

Re: 2020 - O que estás a ouvir agora?

Mensagempor Ulfilanis » quarta mai 06, 2020 4:33 am

pafg Escreveu:Imagem

...and Oceans - Cosmic World Mother

Curti! :jam:
Última edição por Ulfilanis em quarta mai 06, 2020 4:40 am, editado 1 vez no total.

Ulfilanis
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Ulfilanis » quarta mai 06, 2020 4:40 am

Spoiler: Mostrar
Soulforged Escreveu:
Brunhu Escreveu:
Ulfilanis Escreveu:Imagem

Glaciation
Ultime éclat

Não me canso disto.

Regresso em grande!!
Está farto de rodar por aqui!

Nunca tinha ouvido, ou sequer ouvido falar desta banda. Tive curiosidade de ir ouvir. Agrada-me.

Mas descobri também que este lançamento está envolvido em polémica.
Retirado dos comments do youtube:

"Valnoir here, leader of the still active, TRUE Glaciation, and not this fake, absurd line-up.
Here is my statement about this release :

"I will try to keep (strong) emotions aside and focus on the facts and the facts only.

I founded Glaciation in 2011, with François Duguest. He was in charge of the music, and myself of the brain (lyrics, vocals and concept). It was a highly personnal project and I chose to name it "Glaciation" because of some other very personnal reasons directly connected to my past. We released the EP "1994", with the help of Hugo Moerman, Charles-Eric Baudon, and the two official members of Alcest : Neige and Winterhalter. I was, and still am very proud of this release, that I personnaly always considered as the only true Glaciation recording.

Due to many artistic differences with François and Hugo, I decided soon after, with heavy heart, to part ways with them, wishing them good luck, and accepted to let them use the name "Glaciation", considering that, although this name was not theirs, their artistic contribution from the early beginning of the band gave them enough legitimacy to use it. Also we were, and still are friends. They decided to replace me, as a vocalist, with Nicolas "Hreidmarr" Sallas.
With him was released in 2015 an album called "Sur les falaises de marbre". This album, totally disconnected with the original purpose of existence of Glaciation, never found its way to my heart. But since I authorized Hugo and François to use the name, I had to live with my decision, and I did. It's important to notice that Hreidmarr didn't even write the lyrics, but only adapted texts originally written by R.L. "Ulderic Haus".
The album was released by Osmose Production due to Hreidmarr's connections with the label, and its commercial success was very limited, according to disappointing sales figures (between 1000/1500 copies, according to original band members).

The enthusiasm of François and Hugo to keep the band flying after this album release didn't meet Hreidmarr's expectations. He then decided to leave the band that he joined only barely two years before (arrived late 2013 - departed summer 2015).
What happened then is that, while I was discussing with the original members the possibility to reactivate the project under its original banner, with me as the leader, something fell on the way. Because Hreidmarr considered himself the driving force of this band (he got them signed with Osmose, adapted lyrics, recorded vocals and answered some interviews), a band that he left willingly, he decided that his contribution was substantial enough to claim the full legitimacy of the name "Glaciation" and he registered it with a French institution called INPI ("Institut national de la propriété industrielle" - "National institute of intelectual property"), authorizing officially him and him only to exploit it commercially and artistically in the music field. Therefore prohibiting me, as the father of the name, but also Hugo and François, to keep on with our reactivation project, under possible threat of a costly and time-consuming lawsuit. We're talking of a band selling less than 2000 copies, not Immortal, not Gorgoroth.

One could consider this as theft or kidnapping, pure and simple. at least I do.

After this administrative stunt, he gathered a new line-up, also took the second band's logo without asking anyone nor paying anything, and is now releasing a new album with Osmose.
This fake "Glaciation" is illegitimate and has no right whatsoever to live under this name.
I'll let you people take note of those facts, and make up your own mind. I don't want to blow air in those shallow occurences, and give to this worthless, pathetic "case" a visibility that it doesn't deserve. But being so deeply emotionally connected with this name, I couldn't let it go without, at least, issuing a factual statement, that you're all of course free to share."

Estavam a par disto?

Que vos parece?

Honestamente, não costumo ligar muito a estas merdas. Acho que o álbum está muito bom e que o gajo poderia muito bem ter criado um nome novo e o álbum estaria muito bom na mesma. Mas não fica bem, é um facto. Por vezes prefiro nem saber destas quezílias, que acabam por retirar um pouco do brilho. Quer queiramos, quer não, isto influencia sempre a percepção que temos de uma banda e do seu trabalho.

Matusalem
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta fev 23, 2005 11:35 pm

Mensagempor Matusalem » quarta mai 06, 2020 9:22 am

Pode reactivar o antigo projecto com o nome The True Glaciation.

Brunhu
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 24, 2009 1:41 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Brunhu » quarta mai 06, 2020 9:27 am

Soulforged Escreveu:
Brunhu Escreveu:
Ulfilanis Escreveu:
Imagem

Glaciation
Ultime éclat

Não me canso disto.

Regresso em grande!!

Nunca tinha ouvido, ou sequer ouvido falar desta banda. Tive curiosidade de ir ouvir. Agrada-me.

"Valnoir here, leader of the still active, TRUE Glaciation, and not this fake, absurd line-up.

"I will try to keep (strong) emotions aside and focus on the facts and the facts only.

I founded Glaciation in 2011, with François Duguest. He was in charge of the music, and myself of the brain (lyrics, vocals and concept). It was a highly personnal project and I chose to name it "Glaciation" because of some other very personnal reasons directly connected to my past. We released the EP "1994", with the help of Hugo Moerman, Charles-Eric Baudon, and the two official members of Alcest : Neige and Winterhalter. I was, and still am very proud of this release, that I personnaly always considered as the only true Glaciation recording.

Due to many artistic differences with François and Hugo, I decided soon after, with heavy heart, to part ways with them, wishing them good luck, and accepted to let them use the name "Glaciation", considering that, although this name was not theirs, their artistic contribution from the early beginning of the band gave them enough legitimacy to use it. Also we were, and still are friends. They decided to replace me, as a vocalist, with Nicolas "Hreidmarr" Sallas.
With him was released in 2015 an album called "Sur les falaises de marbre". This album, totally disconnected with the original purpose of existence of Glaciation, never found its way to my heart. But since I authorized Hugo and François to use the name, I had to live with my decision, and I did. It's important to notice that Hreidmarr didn't even write the lyrics, but only adapted texts originally written by R.L. "Ulderic Haus".
The album was released by Osmose Production due to Hreidmarr's connections with the label, and its commercial success was very limited, according to disappointing sales figures (between 1000/1500 copies, according to original band members).

The enthusiasm of François and Hugo to keep the band flying after this album release didn't meet Hreidmarr's expectations. He then decided to leave the band that he joined only barely two years before (arrived late 2013 - departed summer 2015).
What happened then is that, while I was discussing with the original members the possibility to reactivate the project under its original banner, with me as the leader, something fell on the way. Because Hreidmarr considered himself the driving force of this band (he got them signed with Osmose, adapted lyrics, recorded vocals and answered some interviews), a band that he left willingly, he decided that his contribution was substantial enough to claim the full legitimacy of the name "Glaciation" and he registered it with a French institution called INPI ("Institut national de la propriété industrielle" - "National institute of intelectual property"), authorizing officially him and him only to exploit it commercially and artistically in the music field. Therefore prohibiting me, as the father of the name, but also Hugo and François, to keep on with our reactivation project, under possible threat of a costly and time-consuming lawsuit. We're talking of a band selling less than 2000 copies, not Immortal, not Gorgoroth.

After this administrative stunt, he gathered a new line-up, also took the second band's logo without asking anyone nor paying anything, and is now releasing a new album with Osmose.
This fake "Glaciation" is illegitimate and has no right whatsoever to live under this name.
I'll let you people take note of those facts, and make up your own mind. I don't want to blow air in those shallow occurences, and give to this worthless, pathetic "case" a visibility that it doesn't deserve. But being so deeply emotionally connected with this name, I couldn't let it go without, at least, issuing a factual statement, that you're all of course free to share."

Estavam a par disto?

Que vos parece?

Sim, sabia do que se tinha passado e, tal como dizes, deixa um amargo de boca em relação ao álbum! É pena, pois a coisa saiu com grande qualidade e superior ao 2º álbum, altura em que o Hreidmarr entrou na banda.

Se gostaste deste, recomendo-te que oiças o resto da discografia (principalmente o 1994, que acho estar ao nível deste) e, caso não conheças, alguns dos restantes projectos relacionados com o Hreidmarr (Bâ'a, Baise Ma Hache e, claro, os grandes Anorexia Nervosa).

E à conta desta pequena informação, acabei por descobrir que isto saiu este mês!!

Baise Ma Hache / Paul Waggener

pafg
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Mensagempor pafg » quarta mai 06, 2020 10:16 am

Imagem

Pedroty
Metálico(a) Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Mensagempor Pedroty » quarta mai 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Imagem
Tetragrammacide - Primal Incinerators of Moral Matrix

funeralfog
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça ago 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Mensagempor funeralfog » quarta mai 06, 2020 2:47 pm

Imagem
Árstíðir lífsins / Carpe Noctem - Aldrnari

HFVM
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sábado out 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Mensagempor HFVM » quarta mai 06, 2020 4:23 pm

HFVM Escreveu:
abyssum Escreveu:
Memorial Escreveu:Imagem
Proudly Member of UnWise Fvcking Group
"A grandeza de uma nação pode ser julgada pelo modo que os seus animais são tratados."

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » quarta mai 06, 2020 4:26 pm

GoncaloBCunha Escreveu:Imagem
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » quarta mai 06, 2020 5:17 pm

Ulfilanis Escreveu:
pafg Escreveu:Imagem

...and Oceans - Cosmic World Mother

Curti! :jam:

Kustu Rica
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: terça dez 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Mensagempor Kustu Rica » quarta mai 06, 2020 9:30 pm

A sério que não tinhas outra cor mais berrante no visor para escolher? Nem consegui ler. :|

Soulforged Escreveu:
Brunhu Escreveu:
Ulfilanis Escreveu:Imagem

Glaciation
Ultime éclat

Não me canso disto.

Regresso em grande!!

Estavam a par disto?

Que vos parece?
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.

Soulforged
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: segunda dez 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Mensagempor Soulforged » quarta mai 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Kustu Rica Escreveu:A sério que não tinhas outra cor mais berrante no visor para escolher? Nem consegui ler. :| ]

Curioso teres referido isso.

Faz-me um favor: vai ao meu post original (aquele que não tem nada em spoiler) e diz-me lá se não consegues ler tudo sem problema. Eu não escolhi a cor ao calhas, testei com outras que não funcionaram tão bem, e esta funcionou, no meu post original, como deves poder verificar se lá foste ver. Agora, eu não tenho culpa se mais tarde, alguém colocou o que eu escrevi em spoiler, e esse spoiler tenha ficado com um fundo de cor muito mais clara, e isso tenha feito com que a cor que inicialmente tinha resultado bem, aí já não tenha resultado tão bem...

Se eu conseguisse prever o futuro, estava agora na minha mansão, porque já tinha ganho o euromilhões... :mrgreen:

Ulfilanis
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Ulfilanis » quinta mai 07, 2020 4:12 am

Soulforged Escreveu:
Kustu Rica Escreveu:A sério que não tinhas outra cor mais berrante no visor para escolher? Nem consegui ler. :| ]

Curioso teres referido isso.

Faz-me um favor: vai ao meu post original (aquele que não tem nada em spoiler) e diz-me lá se não consegues ler tudo sem problema. Eu não escolhi a cor ao calhas, testei com outras que não funcionaram tão bem, e esta funcionou, no meu post original, como deves poder verificar se lá foste ver. Agora, eu não tenho culpa se mais tarde, alguém colocou o que eu escrevi em spoiler, e esse spoiler tenha ficado com um fundo de cor muito mais clara, e isso tenha feito com que a cor que inicialmente tinha resultado bem, aí já não tenha resultado tão bem...

Se eu conseguisse prever o futuro, estava agora na minha mansão, porque já tinha ganho o euromilhões... :mrgreen:

Ups... "Alguém" :lol:

Ulfilanis
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Ulfilanis » quinta mai 07, 2020 9:46 am

Imagem

Ars Veneficium
Usurpation of the Seven

Liwyatan
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: terça out 08, 2019 10:21 am

Mensagempor Liwyatan » quinta mai 07, 2020 10:40 am

Só para ver se percebi: Estão a discutir por causa da cor da letra? Num fórum de música? Está bem.

A ouvir:
Imagem

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 19 visitantes