Madeira (metal, punk, rock, anything?????)

tommmm
Turista
Registado: sábado nov 10, 2018 7:11 pm

Madeira (metal, punk, rock, anything?????)

Mensagempor tommmm » sábado nov 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Ola,

Estou em Funchal na Madeira para trabalho, e preciso boa musica. Vocês conhece um bar de metal? de rock? de punk?

My portuguese isn't great, I'm in Funchal for work, I need somewhere to go, are there any places with good gigs on? Preferably tonight :)

Muitos obrigados!!!!!
Tom

Paulo
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado ago 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Madeira (metal, punk, rock, anything?????)

Mensagempor Paulo » segunda mai 20, 2019 11:06 am

tommmm Escreveu:Ola,

Estou em Funchal na Madeira para trabalho, e preciso boa musica. Vocês conhece um bar de metal? de rock? de punk?

My portuguese isn't great, I'm in Funchal for work, I need somewhere to go, are there any places with good gigs on? Preferably tonight :)

Muitos obrigados!!!!!
Tom

Hi ! :)

10 years ago there were some places in Funchal where you could drink a beer and listen to Punk but nowadays i don't know because i'm not from there, i'm Portuguese, from Lisbon and since 2009 that i live in Norway due to the fact that Portugal is too much "old-fashioned" for my taste. :(
Morte ao METAL e viva o POP !! :evil: :censored: :red:

Paulo
Participante Compulsivo(a)
Registado: sábado ago 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Madeira (metal, punk, rock, anything?????)

Mensagempor Paulo » sexta mai 24, 2019 12:15 am

tommmm Escreveu:Ola,

Muitos obrigados!!!!!
Tom

Hi again ! :)

Tom, i give you an advice about the portuguese people:
If you visit Portugal again you make shure that you bring your headphones and your cell phone with some mp3 files because Portuguese People are always pretending to be "friendly" but in fact they are MORE STUPID than all the Religion Extremists ! :mrgreen:

Portuguese went out for the first time to visit Wacken Open Air and discovered "gun powder" after it's invention by the chinese (everytime they visit Wacken they look like the Australopithecus in front of a computer ! :o ) that's the reason they pretend to be "intelligent" when they go back to Portugal ! :mrgreen:
Morte ao METAL e viva o POP !! :evil: :censored: :red:

Voltar para “Underground ou nem por isso!”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante