Tópico do Black Metal e derivados

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
Ulfilanis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 08, 2015 8:18 am

Re: Tópico do Black Metal e derivados

Mensagempor Ulfilanis » sexta set 25, 2015 4:28 pm

Ulfilanis Escreveu:
Indigente Escreveu:Música nova do Abbath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=tyZNxzSHb-I

Fdx! Está muito, muito, muito boa! Nem consigo imaginar o que por aí virá. E que músicos ele foi buscar! Sim, senhor.

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » quarta set 30, 2015 11:57 am

aetheria Escreveu:
abyssum Escreveu:Sai a 1 de Outubro. Aquilo que já ouvi deixou-me altamente expectante.

O o que tenho lido, também (este é só um exemplo)

http://vdhordes.org/2015/09/10/review-lux-ferre-excaecatio-lux-veritatis/

Já conhecia esse tema, e também tenho boas expectativas em relação ao albúm.

Afinal, sairá a 12 de outubro. Mas a banda avançou com mais um tema :metal:

http://luxferre.bandcamp.com/track/a-lu ... da-verdade
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » quarta set 30, 2015 5:42 pm

:beer: :metal:
Bastante aguardado por aqui.

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » quinta out 01, 2015 11:22 am

For the many fans of HADES ALMIGHTY the long wait is finally over as the band is set to release a new EP, the first studio release from the band since 2001. The three-track Digi EP, titled “Pyre Era, Black!” will hit the streets on Dark Essence Records on the 23 October and serves as an introduction to a new era for the legendary Norwegian band, as well as a taste of what to expect from what will be the band’s fifth full-length album which is due for release next year.

Track listing as follows:

1. Pyre Era, Black!
2. Funeral Storm
3. Bound

Imagem

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor aetheria » quinta out 01, 2015 1:21 pm

The cvlt from Portugal is alive!

Imagem

Lux Ferre is maybe the best Black Metal band from Lusitania. This new album Excaecatio Lux Veritatis corroborates that, for it is cold as liquid oxygen.

The tracks appeal to iteration of riffs and economy of phrases with no exception: 11-minute long A Luz Ofuscante da Verdade is fast and very obscure, like the black metal in the days of yore.

Não Há Salvação obeys the norm of the cold and old abstract darkness worship.

A Lenta Adaga da Morte, however, is the best song for it merges all the main points in the album.

From Canção da Loucura onwards tho, the band gets another bent, and goes to a mid-paced cold black metal. That doesn’t change the atmosphere of pure darkness and evil but the interesting fact is that as they sing harshly in Portuguese, this time around some words are understandable (I speak Portuguese) but as the layers of hissing guitars take over again, the things get messy.

This is really the blueprint of the glory days of Black Metal… But the important fact here is that Lux Ferre doesn’t APE the bands from auld lang syne… They are the legitimate and the hair apparent of a scene that was believed to be long dead. Well it is, Lux Ferre are the phantoms haunting about.

Excaecatio Lux Veritatis will be out on October 12th (as stated in their Facebook page) on Altare Productions.

PS: the original date was October 1st.

(Daniel “Roderick” Death)

Please, follow Dark Souls United on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DSUblog
Also you can communicate with us directly through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/darksoulsunited
Share this
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » sábado out 03, 2015 11:51 am

Música do primeiro álbum de Naðra. As músicas da demo, do ano passado, foram novamente gravadas para este lançamento.
http://nadra.bandcamp.com/
Imagem
EK HINN ÓREIÐI, ÁN ALSÆLU, HAFNA SKAPARA MÍNUM

The stars are right. The serpent has awoken. January will see the release of our debut album "Allir vegir til glötunar". The recordings began on November 4th 2014 and ended on the 21st of May 2015. The cover artwork was engraved in copper and printed by the highly talented Skaðvaldur.

The album will be released in early 2016 by Vánagandr, Fallen Empire and Signal Rex on cassette, vinyl and CD respectively.

:arrow:

Para o pessoal que acompanha Mortuus, pode ser que encontrem aqui algo com que se entreter.
Faruln, banda formada pelo M. Hinze dos já citados Mortuus e por Andreas Båtsman que os acompanhou ao vivo.
Têm vindo a disponibilizar músicas das suas duas demos.
Their Eternal Return
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor aetheria » domingo out 04, 2015 11:10 am

"Casket Dream Veneration", de Onirik, previsto para 23 de outubro.

Waiting...

https://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions/onirik-reverent-to-the-flames

Ulfilanis
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 08, 2015 8:18 am

Mensagempor Ulfilanis » segunda out 05, 2015 1:25 pm

aetheria Escreveu:"Casket Dream Veneration", de Onirik, previsto para 23 de outubro.

Waiting...

https://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions/onirik-reverent-to-the-flames

Não conhecia. Obrigado. :cheers:

Enigma
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Mensagempor Enigma » segunda out 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Agradou-me bastante esse tema de Onirik, tal como o de Faruln.

Quanto a Nadra, excelente notícia. :D
Valfar, ein Windir

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 01, 2007 7:27 pm

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » segunda out 05, 2015 9:38 pm

SATYRICON Frontman SATYR Diagnosed With Brain Tumor

Vocalist Sigurd "Satyr" Wongraven of Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Satyr revealed the news via his Instagram account, where he wrote: "I got extremely sick eight days ago and was rushed to hospital. Scans have shown that there is a blind passenger in my head. Most likely it is benign. I can live with it as long as it does not grow bigger. Removing it is extremely complicated and should only be done if it grows into a size where it is a matter of life and death."

He continued: "We all get our set of cards and this happened to be one of mine. There are so many people who have to deal with much worse things than I do, so I do not feel sorry for myself. I have a great family, lots of friends, SATYRICON, Wongraven Wines and many people who support my endeavours all over the world.

"I will spend the next two weeks trying to get my strength back, then try to starting writing on the new Satyricon again and pick up where I left on all my wine projects."

SATYRICON self-titled studio album was released in September 2013 in Norway via Indie Recordings, and in the rest of Europe through Roadrunner Records. The CD, which was made available in North America via Nuclear Blast Entertainment, was produced by Satyr and was recorded in Norway, and mixed by Adam Kasper. The effort features a guest appearance by Sivert Høyem, the Norwegian singer best known as the vocalist of the rock band MADRUGADA.

SATYRICON's "Live At The Opera" DVD was released earlier in the year via Napalm Records.
CDs/Vinil para venda/troca AQUI [sempre actualizado]

lang
Administrador
Registado: quarta mar 21, 2007 10:28 am

Mensagempor lang » terça out 06, 2015 11:19 am

GoncaloBCunha Escreveu:SATYRICON Frontman SATYR Diagnosed With Brain Tumor

Vocalist Sigurd "Satyr" Wongraven of Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Satyr revealed the news via his Instagram account, where he wrote: "I got extremely sick eight days ago and was rushed to hospital. Scans have shown that there is a blind passenger in my head. Most likely it is benign. I can live with it as long as it does not grow bigger. Removing it is extremely complicated and should only be done if it grows into a size where it is a matter of life and death."

He continued: "We all get our set of cards and this happened to be one of mine. There are so many people who have to deal with much worse things than I do, so I do not feel sorry for myself. I have a great family, lots of friends, SATYRICON, Wongraven Wines and many people who support my endeavours all over the world.

"I will spend the next two weeks trying to get my strength back, then try to starting writing on the new Satyricon again and pick up where I left on all my wine projects."

SATYRICON self-titled studio album was released in September 2013 in Norway via Indie Recordings, and in the rest of Europe through Roadrunner Records. The CD, which was made available in North America via Nuclear Blast Entertainment, was produced by Satyr and was recorded in Norway, and mixed by Adam Kasper. The effort features a guest appearance by Sivert Høyem, the Norwegian singer best known as the vocalist of the rock band MADRUGADA.

SATYRICON's "Live At The Opera" DVD was released earlier in the year via Napalm Records.

Ao ver o Gonçalo no tópico do Black Metal, fiquei convencido que o fórum tinha sido infetado/atacado por um vírus. Afinal está tudo bem...menos para o Satyr!
«And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them» (Genesis 6/1-7)

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » terça out 06, 2015 12:53 pm

:lol: :lol:

Quanto a ele, só espero que corra tudo pelo melhor. :metal:

Enigma
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta set 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Mensagempor Enigma » terça out 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Quando vi o Gonçalo a postar aqui pensei logo: "Notícias de novo álbum de Thorn"! :shock: :D

E, afinal, era uma notícia bem menos agradável. Well, que tudo decorra pelo melhor ao Satyr. :metal:
Valfar, ein Windir

GoncaloBCunha
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor GoncaloBCunha » terça out 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Enigma Escreveu:Quando vi o Gonçalo a postar aqui pensei logo: "Notícias de novo álbum de Thorn"! :shock: :D

Isso é que seria excelente! Espero que não falte muito. :jam:

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor aetheria » quinta out 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Inthyflesh comemora hoje 15 anos de existência.

É precisamente deste mês a recente compilação em cassete "Plunders from the vault"

1.png
1.png (126.58 KiB) Visto 1598 vezes

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Passenger e 14 visitantes