Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Discussão em geral sobre Metal e não só. Tudo o que vos vier à cabeça!
aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Re: Death-Metal, Darkness Prevails Under The Ibex Moon

Mensagempor aetheria » quinta mai 04, 2017 3:26 pm

aetheria Escreveu:Ora fiquem de olho neste nome: Summon
https://www.facebook.com/Summonband/

Trio português que vai ser em breve lançado pela Iron Bonehead.
"Aesthetics of Demise", nome do álbum que, inicialmente, vai ser lançado em tape, é composto por 5 temas que já tive a felicidade de ouvir... felicidade, porque me agarrou logo, já que o ambiente é tudo menos feliz. Combina talentosamente a intensidade e brutalidade do Death com a obscuridade, densidade e ambiência dolorosa do Doom. Muito bom! :metal:

Como disse, fiquem de olho... ou ouvido alerta. :wink:

ISTO

https://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions/summon-sacred-pestilence

Today, Iron Bonehead Productions sets June 30th as the international release date for the debut EP of Portugal's Summon, Aesthetics of Demise, on cassette tape format. A brand-new entity, Summon emerged in late 2016 as a gathering between N. and R. in which they decided to follow a sonority that transcends their soul and where they could give it a more cavernous feel, with an intensity of deep agony. Shortly thereafter, N. decides to move forward with composite themes, and then they decide to call J. to seal the covenant of a deadly entity. The lyrics are handled by N. in which he invokes all the blackness and splendor of death, the burden of enduring and wandering in a world of human flesh, and the infinite thirst for mass slaughter converting mankind into a cloak of bones.

Together, the hooded ghouls of Summon create a swirling, sulfurous mass of molten death-doom. The title Aesthetics of Demise is truly fitting: each tone and texture is buried under miles of human ash, the howls from underneath this abyss obscured yet further. So cavernous is Summon's miasma, even the uptempo segments across the EP feel like time slowed down and stretched apart. It's a diabolical disconnect that helps Aesthetics of Demise transcend the usual "sepulchral death metal" tropes, as the trio's songwriting is more a form of smashed-psyche sorcery. And yet, this is only the beginning for Portugal's Summon... "Death is our guide, and we are his scythe..." Be guided to Iron Bonehead's Soundcloud, where the new track "Sacred Pestilence" can be heard HERE.

Cover Artwork & Logo by Nether Temple Design
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

Indigente
Moderador
Registado: quarta jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm

Mensagempor Indigente » quarta mai 10, 2017 10:03 am

Saiu ontem pela Flenser. Boa mistura de influências, recomendado para quem gosta de Gorguts ou da cena finlandesa. A voz pode não agradar a todos, mas eu acho que resulta bem.

https://succumb.bandcamp.com/album/succumb
Wine, women and song.

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » quarta mai 10, 2017 1:31 pm

A Flenser é prodiga em lançar coisas maradas....ouvi isso aqui há uns dias atrás e até curti a demo da antiga banda tambem não é má e bem mais DM diga-se: https://transylvaniantapes.bandcamp.com ... ak-succumb

Indigente
Moderador

Mensagempor Indigente » quarta mai 10, 2017 2:06 pm

A demo demonstra algum potencial, mas é notório o salto que deram em termos de execução. O som está mais apurado e revela uma identidade mais coesa.

É curioso que o anterior nome da banda seja Cloak, ainda a semana passada estive a ouvir o EP de estreia dos outros Cloak (talvez por já existir esta banda é que eles mudaram de nome?). E como também é DM (+/-), fica aqui. Para fãs de Morbus Chron e Tribulation.

Wine, women and song.

Space Prophet Dogon
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta nov 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Mensagempor Space Prophet Dogon » quarta mai 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Teaser para o novo de Execration

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: domingo abr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Mensagempor Pest » quarta mai 24, 2017 11:32 am

Pest Escreveu:Father Befouled
Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagem
After a five-year wait, veteran Dark Descent alumni Father Befouled return with Desolate Gods, their 4th full length offering of twisted and cacophonous death metal chaos.
Picking up where 2012’s Revulsion Of Seraphic Grace left off, Desolate Gods picks up the torch, infusing their influences into a suffocating and mysterious album of serpentine riffing and lurching, cavernous doom. Compounding that is a maturity - a sound evolved from the heavy-handed Incantation worship of before - to a distinct sound all their own.
In their 10 year existence Father Befouled has developed into a tried-and-true death metal machine, and Desolate Gods is the direct result of that practice: a visceral and violent expulsion of rotting death metal blasphemy. As much as the music of Desolate Gods is rooted in the influence of bands like Morbid Angel, Incantation, and Monstrosity, the lyrical direction pays homage to the ancient gods of death and chaos. The darkness that governs the universe and the pain that death creates.
Dark Descent Records will release Desolate Gods June 23 on CD and digital formats.
Recorded in various sessions in Atlanta, GA, between August and December 2016, Desolate Gods was mixed and mastered by Cruciamentum’s Dan Lowndes at Resonance Sound Studio. Cover art by Alex Shadrin of Nether Temple Design.

TRACK LISTING:
Exsurge Domine (Intro)
Offering Revulsion
Mortal Awakening
Exalted Offal
Ungodly Rest
Divine Parallels
Vestigial Remains of… (Instrumental)
Desolate Gods

LINEUP:
Justin Stubbs - Vocals/Guitar
Derrik Goulding - Guitar
Drums - Wayne Sarantopoulos
Bass - Rhys Spencer

facebook.com/FatherBefouled
darkdescentrecords.com

Desolate Gods
O tempo de demora em lançar novo material fez-lhes bem, já que com a outra cadência de mandar material cá para fora estavam a estagnar e a serem engolidos por coisas bem melhores. Esta nova faixa está bem porreira
:arrow:
Space Prophet Dogon Escreveu:
Teaser para o novo de Execration

Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagem
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » segunda mai 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Incantation's new album Profane Nexus coming August 11th via Relapse Records
"...so I drag these rusty chains. Across these burning fields of Nothingness. Struggle through the swamps of mental darkness I seek and I wait... Wait for the day to come. The day when these chains no longer pierces my flesh and limit my soul."

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » quarta mai 31, 2017 10:24 am

Imagem
Taken from the 5th album "The Mortal Horizon" to be released on 14th of August 2017 through Xtreem Music

Ouvir

Indigente
Moderador

Mensagempor Indigente » quinta jun 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Isto já passou por aqui? Ando a gostar bastante deste EP. Poderia igualmente colocar isto no tópico do BM, visto haver um compromisso equilibrado de sonoridades.

Estou com boas expectativas para dois lançamentos a sair no próximo mês através da Hell's Headbangers (Bonehunter é mais BM, mas não me apetece fazer dois posts :D) :

Wine, women and song.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » sábado jun 03, 2017 10:32 am

O de Skelethal já está disponível para audição no bandcamp. :)

Da HH também, a sair em julho. Com malta de bandas como Black Witchery, Hellvetron e Nyogthaeblisz.

Pest
Ultra-Metálico(a)

Mensagempor Pest » terça jun 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Nova de Incantation.

abyssum
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta out 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mensagempor abyssum » sexta jun 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Desolate Shrine têm novo albúm.
"Deliverance from the Godless Void" is now completely done. Release date TBD
Imagem

Zyklon
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: sexta jan 04, 2008 10:47 am
Contacto:

Mensagempor Zyklon » quinta jun 15, 2017 7:55 pm

Imagem
Isto.
Aquilo.

aetheria
Ultra-Metálico(a)
Registado: quarta jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

Mensagempor aetheria » quinta jun 15, 2017 8:21 pm

Desolate Shrine, Desolate Gods, seja banda ou tema...
... não percebo que se passa com este pessoal do DM, andam todos muito desolados :cry:
Só é tua a loucura Onde, com lucidez, te reconheças. Torga
A partir de um determinado ponto já não há retorno. É esse ponto que se tem que alcançar. Kafka

Space Prophet Dogon
Metálico(a) Supremo(a)
Registado: sexta nov 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Mensagempor Space Prophet Dogon » quinta jun 15, 2017 8:28 pm

aetheria Escreveu:Desolate Shrine, Desolate Gods, seja banda ou tema...
... não percebo que se passa com este pessoal do DM, andam todos muito desolados :cry:

Faltou ainda o novo álbum de Phrenelith, Desolate Endscape :lol:

Voltar para “Geral”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 24 visitantes