Em primeiro tenho de pôr estes Srs.. para mim é do melhor.
Amo esta merda, não passa uma semana que não oiça este álbum.
Depois vem o resto (respira fundo..):
Os Old-School: Disgust From Ashes Rise Extinction of Mankind His Hero Is Gone Hotbild Electric Funeral Inepsy Shades Of Grey Tragedy Skeleton Skunk Skitsystem (que já foi aqui falado) Warvictims Winds Of Genocide Wolfbrigade I Ren Desperation Kvoteringen Beginning Of The End Born Dead Icons Bunker 66
Os New School: Victims The Holy Mountain End Of All Etacarinae M:40 Masakari Unkind
Os NeoCrust/HardcoreCrust: Anaphylactic Shock Black Dove Black Ships Cobra Noir Cave Canem Alpinist Deathbed Disnihil Doomtown Early Graves Fall Of Efafra Fargo Frightener The Great Deceiver Geranium Hammers Hate The Helm Down To Agony Icos Ictus Iskra Meleeh Mi Amore Mind Eraser Mohoram Atta Minuala Planks The Power & The Glory Raw Radar War The Separation Nails Struck By Lightning Trainwreck Worship Wrathcobra Year Of The Flood
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.
Your wife, my bitch. Your love, my trick. Her mouth, my dick. I fucked, thats' it. Straight pimp, no shit. Gave me your chips. I drove, your whip. It's true, don't trip.